• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Heretic

Personally, I think the only reason that was a close game was because the ducks stopped playing.

Benn and twinkle toes seguin were quiet until we went 4-0 up and decided to cash in
Two bench minors in a period is embarrassing for a playoff game...

More discipline!!!

Acid08

Banned
tumblr_n45qb6QVxT1qhp6tuo1_400.jpg

Go Sharks. Gonna rock the jersey tomorrow in 80 degree weather.

kingslunk

Night gents. Night to you too Se7en. Stars got worked. Robi is a douche. I hope this is a long series.

Grats on game 1 ducks gaf hopefully game 2 is closer.

Giggzy

Two bench minors in a period is embarrassing for a playoff game...

More discipline!!!

Yeah that dreadful. Not a penalty that is common with us so not sure wtf was going on.

Can't wait for Friday. Two great matchups to watch tomorrow at least.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Just saw this, from one of Tampa's rookies Cedric Paquette who was drafted in the 4th round, regarding the Habs passing on him in the draft:

It's a great opportunity for me to make them pay,.....they didn't draft me. I don't think they show a lot of care to me.

Meanwhile he was MIA on the OT goal and left Weise wide open. Nice going kid, now quit crying.

Hope Boston wins in the East.
What is wrong with you? I thought you were cool too man

iLLmAtlc

Queens should be SC favourites on paper tbh, that top 6 is loaded as hell. They still got brad doty and Quick too.

Depends on how effective m rich and carter are I guess

Acid08

Banned
Queens should be SC favourites on paper tbh, that top 6 is loaded as hell. They still got brad doty and Quick too.

Depends on how effective m rich and carter are I guess
Richards hasn't been good all season. And our top six is just as stacked. Tbh, I think on paper our teams are a wash with the exception of goaltending. We have much better offensive numbers and they have slightly better defensive numbers. As long as Niemi plays well enough we're good.

Acid08

Banned
This might be the worst post I've seen during my time on NHL gaf.

The sharks jersey, logo, and colors are quite possibly the best in the NHL if not all of sports.
Don't agree on the jersey itself being the best. Our colors and logo though? Best for sure. Infuriating that they're wearing the black jerseys again for the playoffs.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Straight up, the Original 6 jerseys are all the best, if not the best jerseys in the league, including the Bruins one. Habs / Hawks are up top for me personally.

Avs-Gaf is the real darling child of this thread, mistakes were made, Red_Man.
I think you meant Ducks-Gaf

If you had a heart and actually cared, you'd burn that jersey and send Red (and myself) everything you got from PAX East.
Yes, this is appropriate reconciliation.

This might be the worst post I've seen during my time on NHL gaf.

The sharks jersey, logo, and colors are quite possibly the best in the NHL if not all of sports.

yeeeeeeeeeeah nooooooo. I like the Shorks, jersey, logo and all but no.

I did puss out telling a cute chick I liked her Shorks hat on the train the other day though. Maybe I do hate them?

If you had a heart and actually cared, you'd burn that jersey and send Red (and myself) everything you got from PAX East.

I can't.. it was so fucking expensive since Bruins fans apparently are a-ok with being fleeced. ($50 more than a Stars premiere jersey)

Also I never grab swag at any of the shows. I've now been working in the industry for 8 years, I honestly have 0 interest in that crap :p

I can't.. it was so fucking expensive since Bruins fans apparently are a-ok with being fleeced. ($50 more than a Stars premiere jersey)

Also I never grab swag at any of the shows. I've now been working in the industry for 8 years, I honestly have 0 interest in that crap :p

You could buy season tickets for the Panthers for the price of a Bruins jersey.

Acid08

Banned
Honestly wish they would just go back to the originals:

Just change to the current logo and shade of teal. No different color shoulder pads and keep the fin logo for the shoulders.

Our we could just wear these:

San+Jose+Sharks2.jpg

Honestly wish they would just go back to the originals:

Just change to the current logo and shade of teal. No different color shoulder pads and keep the fin logo for the shoulders.

Our we could just wear these:

San+Jose+Sharks2.jpg

Shit around the bottom of the jersey never looks as good in practice as it does in the concepts.

Top Bottom