• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
JINX

ibwxC7A3glzYG3.gif

Velcro Fly

Y'all need to check yourself on what a choke is. Getting scored on 6 on 5 at the end of the game is not a choke. Getting scored on in OT afterwards is still not a choke. Both teams had chances to end the game.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Can't believe Gaborik actually did something. Hell, he did two things! In one game!

Calamari41

41 > 38
Giggzy is wherever he wants to be.

You know we're not that salty. Kinda surprised. Kings aren't as annoying to play against like Dallas (Roussel, Garbutt)

I'm not gonna lie, I was seeing red for most of that Dallas series. Kings and Ducks both played clean tonight for the most part. Gotta think there's some respect there.

Kaeptain, I'll be there.

This game is gonna get sour later on, you can just tell it. But everyone seems to be playing really tactical hockey this round as opposed to really aggressive and salty.

Everyone's trying to roll 4 lines and not play over the line. Sutter and Boudreaus coaching styles in a nutshell.

I feel like the Ducks played better but Kings just didn't give up. Hopefully win the next game. Jonathan Quick playing so good but lucky for him those shots rang off the post

Top Bottom