• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

iB5z6WqVjeBIk.gif

JJJ and Franco aside, those Raimi films were boring. Tobey was terrible as Peter Parker and the fights were about as fun and exciting as watching Charlie's Angels.

Sanjuro

JJJ and Franco aside, those Raimi films were boring. Tobey was terrible as Peter Parker and the fights were about as fun and exciting as watching Charlie's Angels.

As a whole trilogy, it's mixed. The second film still is one of the best comic book films ever made. Especially when compared to other Marvel films.

Quick

Banned

I wouldn't call the Raimi films boring. It's pretty straightforward stuff. I still enjoy 1 and 2.

What I like about the Webb films is it isn't as straightforward as Raimi's. Webb takes creative liberties that I can appreciate.

zychi

Banned

Yep. I enjoyed ASM2, you have to go into it realizing it's a midpoint of a trilogy. It sets everything up for ASM3. ASM1 was better then S1, but Raimi's S2 is still the best Spiderman movie.

Acid08

Banned

I'm not a huge fan of the Raimi films but ASM1 was by far the most boring of the Spidey films. Nothing about it stood out, just a generic superhero movie. Not really looking forward to seeing 2.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Trying to watch this Raptors game.

Timeout Timeout Timeout

I've been watching the final 22 seconds of this game for 10 minutes.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
The most "exciting" finishes in NBA games are filled with plodding bullshit. It's a broken league when close games are reduced to timeouts, fouls, and free throws.

Yeah all the stoppages took away any excitement I could drum up for this. It didn't even feel like a game 7, let alone a playoff game.

Top Bottom