• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

But wine is the anti-simp!? You drink wine and suddenly you're this guy

SZyoX7f.gif

Or Roy

hiB5cS5.gif

And if you haven't seen Black Books or IT Crowd, you're not doing a good job of things.

ZeroGravity

If anyone here is thinking about paying money to see The Amazing Spider-Man 2, don't. Just go re-watch the real Spider-Man 2 instead or something.

Why couldn't Godzilla have come out this weekend instead.

Velcro Fly

I've heard the new spiderman is more boring than just flat out bad. Just leave Marvel characters to the MCU and be done with it =/

Man I actually liked the first Amazing Spiderman :(

I just listened to Hybrid Theory front to back driving up to LA from San Diego. Still knew every lyric on the record. Phenomenal night.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Wait, Thornton injured his knee trying to knee Subban's back? Did this really happen?

851254297.gif

RC

Banned
There was some drinking tonight that's for sure. Then an 8 day road trip across the interior. Going to find out if the girls up there live up to their reputation.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
There was some drinking tonight that's for sure. Then an 8 day road trip across the interior. Going to find out if the girls up there live up to their reputation.

You meant to say down to their reputation, right.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Wait, Thornton injured his knee trying to knee Subban's back? Did this really happen?
Thorton took a run at him right as Subban fell, and he hurt his knee. He came back later in the game and was fine, serves him right for running a guy dumping a puck.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Someone on twitter saying that Murray will replace Bouillon in game 3. It was nice having a hope while it lasted.

Cake Boss

Banned
Thorton took a run at him right as Subban fell, and he hurt his knee. He came back later in the game and was fine, serves him right for running a guy dumping a puck.

Yes serves him right for playing hockey.

If it was up to RedMan, the game of hockey will be full of 5'9 smurfs with no physical contact whatsoever.

Sanjuro

It's a pretty special feat in this sport to believe your team is full of darling angels playing the good European style way on a daily basis.

I guess I've had enough time and Captain Morgans to admit that I'm shook after our game loss.

We fucking had that game.

BUT... That game is that game. To infinity AND BEYOND!

It's a pretty special feat in this sport to believe your team is full of darling angels playing the good European style way on a daily basis.

Familiar territory for something you're speaking of. Never heard of that whole "talking about only what you know of" thing?

Of course you haven't, Sanjuro.

Of course you haven't.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
If anyone here is thinking about paying money to see The Amazing Spider-Man 2, don't. Just go re-watch the real Spider-Man 2 instead or something.

Yeah, I have no interest in seeing it. Loved Spider-Man 2.

It was far better than all of those terrible Raimi films so I don't know how you got that idea.

Anyway, Wild gonna go ham in roundabout an hour.

Darth Moul is going to finally do something. I have foreseen it.

Even if the Ducks get swept, it will have been worth it to have caused your meltdown after that game 6. It's shaping up to be like a comic book villain origin story. The Duck Hunter or something.

One last post. Fuck the refs.

50 posts later. Fuck the refs.

Can someone explain to me why they called that coincidental roughing and not fighting? One punch was thrown (kind of) that's a fight!

Top Bottom