• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Crow is on fire.

I honestly don't know what you mean by this

We also had a bunch of injuries, plus Chicago is a more experienced team. IF Bryzgalov keeps playing you'll be swept.

You can't really attribute the Wild coming back in that series solely on injuries/experience. There was a lot of heart and soul stuff going on that brought them back into it.

Darcy Kuemper is probably done for the year. I haven't read/heard/seen anything to say otherwise. Josh Harding is supposed to be practicing with the team and Russo thinks he might see some action in the series. I wouldn't be surprised to see him in Game 4 regardless of where the series standings are at.

Bryzgalov was great in the regular season and has been less-than-ideal in the playoffs so far.

You can't really attribute the Wild coming back in that series solely on injuries/experience. There was a lot of heart and soul stuff going on that brought them back into it.

They played well but the two games Duchene was back playing in were much different games and he wasn't even at 100%. Landeskog was playing with a hand injury that is keeping him from Worlds, Hejda had some broken bones in his hand. Foolish to think that the injuries to key players didn't play a large role in the outcome.

LOL ducks

my7I1eO.jpg

A large amount of it was injuries.

We went form

O'reilly-Duchene-Parenteau
Landeskog-Stastny-MacKinnon
McGinn-Mitchell-Tanguay
Mcleod-Hishon-Talbot

Johnshon-Hejda
Barrie-Benoit
Guenin-Holden

to

McGinn-O'reilly-Parenteau
Landskog-Stastny-MacKinnon
Talbot-Cliche-McLeod
Bordeleau-Malone-Carey

Johnson-Hejda
Benoit-Wilson
Guenin-Holden

That's our leading scorer out for 5 games, team's leading scorer for defensemen out for 4- 1/2 games, two fourth lines as opposed to a great top-9. Our biggest problem was getting out of the zone (Barrie can shine there). and PAP just came off IR. The Avs didn't lose the series because of this (they lost because they couldn't hold a lead with 2 minutes left), but it sure as hell didn't help. Wild just had to shut down the Stastny line at home, one line. Chicago doesn't have that problem, I can't see the Wild coming back.

Webbie

Banned
That blocked shot that corey had in the third was amazing. It was the one where he initially blocked it and it popped up and was headed to the net and he whacked at it with his stick in mid-air was amazing as hell. Corey is just way underrated in this league.

We made an In'N'Out run last night before I got sick. When we pulled up to the drive-thru window I noticed the employees name was Keenan. I promptly started yelling WELCOME TO GOOD BURGER HOME OF THE GOOD BURGER MAY I TAKE YOUR ORDER, and WHO LOVES ORANGE SODA? KEL LOVES ORANGE SODA! I DO I DO I DO OOOOOO.

:(

Holy fuck - you're amazing <3

MacKinnon ugly tho. Hertl is adorable ^_^

Hertl must be alwalys:)

I actually think Quincey was at his best with us, he looked way worse in Detroit, that being said there's about a dozen guys I'd take over him. Nikitin or Niskanen would be a good fit here.

Report that shit. Who the hell owns a dog just to do that.

I've been waiting because I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt in thinking they're just trying to get things situated. Been a little over a week since they moved in. I'll be reporting them if it continues after today, I'm going to knock on the door after dinner and try to have a discussion.

I've been waiting because I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt in thinking they're just trying to get things situated. Been a little over a week since they moved in. I'll be reporting them if it continues after today, I'm going to knock on the door after dinner and try to have a discussion.
Yeah definitely try talking to them before reporting it, not for the sake of just being nice, but you don't them to become asshole neighbors.

Top Bottom