• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Calamari41

41 > 38
I used to be able to drink a ton. Then I got too old for it. Threw up only one time and ever since, never again. Hydration is key.

I'm not interested in getting that drunk

I used to need to be 8 deep to start feeling anything, and then all of a sudden I found myself going directly from sober to hung over after 3 or 4 drinks. Retiring from having more than a cocktail or two was an easy choice.

I've gone from laughing to shaking my head when I see Bryz's mask now.

For me it depends which way he's facing. I laugh at Shadow, shake my head at Rouge. :p

562999-sa2_rouge.png

You guys know Bryz only put that stuff on his helmet because they're drawings his kids did and they love the Sonic games, right?

He's just trying to honor his family. He's not some goofball gaf poster.

Ricker

It's been a while since I have seen a game like this...so many poke checks and broken passes and defensive one on one man on man skating going on,it's incredible lol...

Giggzy

Same. I had a few blackouts and decided I never wanted that shit to happen again.

During the last one I was apparently going around screaming at people on the streets in Oakland. Surprised I didn't get stabbed.

We made an In'N'Out run last night before I got sick. When we pulled up to the drive-thru window I noticed the employees name was Keenan. I promptly started yelling WELCOME TO GOOD BURGER HOME OF THE GOOD BURGER MAY I TAKE YOUR ORDER, and WHO LOVES ORANGE SODA? KEL LOVES ORANGE SODA! I DO I DO I DO OOOOOO.

:(

You guys know Bryz only put that stuff on his helmet because they're drawings his kids did and they love the Sonic games, right?

He's just trying to honor his family. He's not some goofball gaf poster.

Can't wait till they discover Smelly's Top 10 anime games list.
We made an In'N'Out run last night before I got sick. When we pulled up to the drive-thru window I noticed the employees name was Keenan. I promptly started yelling WELCOME TO GOOD BURGER HOME OF THE GOOD BURGER MAY I TAKE YOUR ORDER, and WHO LOVES ORANGE SODA? KEL LOVES ORANGE SODA! I DO I DO I DO OOOOOO.

You ate the bodily fluids of a stranger last night. And then you did it again when you pissed off this guy.

:LOL

Same. I had a few blackouts and decided I never wanted that shit to happen again.

During the last one I was apparently going around screaming at people on the streets in Oakland. Surprised I didn't get stabbed.

Not getting stabbed in Oakland while screaming at people? Were you wearing Raider gear? It's like armor there.

I just tried advanced controls in MLB. it's a lot tougher. I wanted to pick off first and I threw it into the stands. I stopped in the 2nd inning to prevent further embarrassment.

Bryzgalov needs some offensive support but his teammates can't take him seriously.

Well, let's see who we can blame this game on:

Parise and Koivu have been invisible against Chicago going back to last season in the playoffs. After Parise putting up potential Conn Smythe numbers against Colorado he's got fucking nothing here. Koivu has been great on the dot but has otherwise provided nothing.

There were multiple odd man rushes involving the Kaptain that resulted in nothing because of some stupid indecision or a muffed pass. Jason Pominville has been practically invisible for the entire playoffs outside of here and there plays in the first round. Moulson has been playing worse than Dany Fucking Heatley.

Suter has not had a good series. Brodin has been terrible. Spurgeon gets pushed around like the midget he is.

Stoner and Scandella have been the only decent defenders on the team and Stoner's still taking stupid penalties that sets back the entire team.

This all said, the Wild came back down from 2-0 against Colorado and ended up winning the series. Anything can happen from here.

zychi

Banned

Parise and Koivu have been invisible against Chicago going back to last season in the playoffs. After Parise putting up potential Conn Smythe numbers against Colorado he's got fucking nothing here. Koivu has been great on the dot but has otherwise provided nothing.

There were multiple odd man rushes involving the Kaptain that resulted in nothing because of some stupid indecision or a muffed pass. Jason Pominville has been practically invisible for the entire playoffs outside of here and there plays in the first round. Moulson has been playing worse than Dany Fucking Heatley.

Suter has not had a good series. Brodin has been terrible. Spurgeon gets pushed around like the midget he is.

Stoner and Scandella have been the only decent defenders on the team and Stoner's still taking stupid penalties that sets back the entire team.

This all said, the Wild came back down from 2-0 against Colorado and ended up winning the series. Anything can happen from here.

Crow is on fire.

We also had a bunch of injuries, plus Chicago is a more experienced team. IF Bryzgalov keeps playing you'll be swept.

Top Bottom