• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
That is a misconception. You don't beat the Bruins with speed, you just get lucky breaks with it.

Montreal needs Subban to continue playing perfect, and Price be a A+ goaltender.

give or take however they are going to have to clear the net, price is an A+++ goalie but he gets rattled pretty easy when people trample in his crease which could lead to mistakes

Sanjuro

Have to take advantage of Chara being gone. I don't think Montreal has had any extended offensive zone time since he left the bench.

He isn't the be-all-end-all defender for us, but it's a significant blow.

If he is lost from something like that? Series is TAINTED!

Sanjuro

Speed had a lot to do with the Hawks winning the last year.

That is another misconception, along with Dstrdly bitching at me kind of randomly.

The West are filled with teams that can hit you in the mouth while having a fast paced offense. No matter how tough/cheap people think the Bruins are, there is no East equivalent right now or last season.

Sanjuro

;-)

Montreal is a beautiful city? I'm flattered, but no.

I think it is. I've always had a ton of fun there and enjoyed the whole fraternizing aspect. It's pretty much the only city where I wanted to hook up with a homeless girl. I mean...how is that even possible?

Mr.Green

I think it is. I've always had a ton of fun there and enjoyed the whole fraternizing aspect. It's pretty much the only city where I wanted to hook up with a homeless girl. I mean...how is that even possible?

Yeah well okay... Not quite what I understood by "beautiful" though.

I'm glad I could help...your family shit for weeks!

Hmm, thanks for the reminder. I haven't eaten Burger King in months. before that it was years. I usually come by randomly and then afterwards remember why I don't eat there. Something with their mayo I do not like.

So tie game, eh?

Sanjuro

Yeah well okay... Not quite what I understood by "beautiful" though.

It's clean. The booze is fairly cheap. The girls are beautiful. The strip clubs are accessible and amazing. The people there are mostly welcoming and friendly. They all love to talk hockey-shop.

It's a perfect town for a guy's night out.

It's clean. The booze is fairly cheap. The girls are beautiful. The strip clubs are accessible and amazing. The people there are mostly welcoming and friendly. They all love to talk hockey-shop.

It's a perfect town for a guy's night out.

It's the perfect town for... Hockey!!!!!!!!! Pleeeecky!!

Top Bottom