• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
When I went to Game 3 at the Bell Centre in 2009 I don't remember the pre-game stuff nearly this dramatic. I suppose they knew they sucked that year and slacked off.

BY2K

Membero Americo
I don't get it, there's already a hole in the can when you open it, why does it need another smaller one!?

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Anyone know what symbolism the Montreal opener has, I don't get it. Also lol getting a hot chick to sing the American anthem at hockey games classic, they know if they didnt they would boo, Sadly Montreal has a history of doing it.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone know what symbolism the Montreal opener has, I don't get it. Also lol getting a hot chick to sing the American anthem at hockey games classic, they know if they didnt they would boo, Sadly Montreal has a history of doing it.

Lol this guy.

"Oh man they didn't boo the anthem, what am I going to bitch about"

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
You're right, 21,000 people didn't boo because the anthem singer is attractive. Glad to have you share your enlightenment on us.

Sanjuro

You're right, 21,000 people didn't boo because the anthem singer is attractive. Glad to have you share your enlightenment on us.

3BvGLMD.gif

I'm sure that's why they didn't.

/s

Glad Montreal didn't though.

TheStruggler

lol not bitching but its true the Montreal fans have a history of booing the American anthem when their own singer sang it, notice how they get a hot chick to do it because of 1 good reason, Who is going to boo a hot chick singing, especially when its an anthem. It does piss me off though that they do boo anthems however its classless

Acid08

Banned
lol not bitching but its true the Montreal fans have a history of booing the American anthem when their own singer sang it, notice how they get a hot chick to do it because of 1 good reason, Who is going to boo a hot chick singing, especially when its an anthem. It does piss me off though that they do boo anthems however its classless
Please don't post here anymore.

Go Murray!

BY2K

Membero Americo

Please go away.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

Boston fans have a history of going to twitter and typing racist remarks when a black player scores the game winner against them.

See how fun this game is?

Sanjuro

I'm still shocked that Coors Light has an advert at the Bell Center for some reason.

I wish the border regulations weren't 9/11 shit. I would be there right now otherwise.

TheStruggler

I was told they don't play anything like the Bruins and that Murray and Prust were saints.

...so does Montreal ironically.

if montreal wants to beat the bruins they have to use speed but they have to crash and bang, plus clearing the net for price, boston likes to run the goalies

Go away.

Sanjuro

if montreal wants to beat the bruins they have to use speed but they have to crash and bang, plus clearing the net for price, boston likes to run the goalies

That is a misconception. You don't beat the Bruins with speed, you just get lucky breaks with it.

Montreal needs Subban to continue playing perfect, and Price be a A+ goaltender.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Have to take advantage of Chara being gone. I don't think Montreal has had any extended offensive zone time since he left the bench.

Top Bottom