• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm still finding it hard to believe that Pouliot is being described not only as a good player, but as an important piece to the Rangers team. Stranger things have happened I supposed.

Yeah McD cross checked him after the first goal. He looks to be all right though.

Damn. I'm conflicted.

Giroux is my second favorite Canadian player after Harding and I love watching him play.

But McD is a Minnesota boy and I have to give him some benefit of doubt.

Hopefully G isn't in that bad of a spot.

Roflobear

Has St. Louis picked his game up lately? He doesn't seem very noticeable out there.

He hasn't been scoring goals but he's been racking up a lot of assists lately and has allowed for a lot of scoring opportunities for others. Still not what was promised but definitely improving in the last few games

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Has St. Louis picked his game up lately? He doesn't seem very noticeable out there.
He's definitely been a lot better lately. He finally started clicking with Nash in the last few games of the season.

Pouliot has been great since early December. That Brassard line is our stealth #1. Everybody matches up against Nash and Richards, but it's Zuccarello who ends up beating them one way or another.

Marvie_3

Banned
Going to a bar. I love you all. Except Blues-age. Fuck you all!

I'm fucking pumped yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i32TIKgHKEtDk.gif

Sanjuro

I don't mind the Blues, but I will take comfort in knowing Ryan Miller will always be a fraud.

On the other end, one of the girls I'm seeing is from St. Louis, so I rather her not speak about hockey related issues.

Sanjuro

My girl doesn't care about sports. Double edged sword, especially when I want to go to a game. She can't handle all the salt in the crowd.

It's not too bad. However, from my experience, most of them get mouthy with a few beers in them where prior it's more of a casual conversational element.

I didn't contact her for the entire World Series.

Top Bottom