• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Try cowboom maybe? If you don't mind scratches on the console. Don't be expecting a price drop though unless MS tries to undercut the PS4 price at E3 though.

It's at 319 there, not bad but I can probably wait to see how E3 plays out this year. I don't really want to spend that much for just a Naughty Dog machine, though I may have to try a few more games like The Order.

Sanjuro

We basically need to capitalize on all their dumb/thuggery penalties to win this series.

This Rangers team doesn't really fight.

Rangers? Eh. They can get by without doing that, but they are certainly going to have to once game three-four hits. They just aren't going to be able to avoid it basically.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Flyers score on their first shot on goal after the Rangers dominate early play and fail to cash in on the power play?

I, for one, am SHOCKED.

That Bud Light commercial is terrible and has been airing for as long as I can remember.

On the other hand, the Budweiser commercial that ends in Busch Stadium is great.

Stasis

Rangers? Eh. They can get by without doing that, but they are certainly going to have to once game three-four hits. They just aren't going to be able to avoid it basically.

They'll go if they have to, but don't expect them to go pushing it. I expect Boyle and Dorse to be a physical presence in post-whistle scrums but not all that much more.

We really don't have many people who even can, lol. Carcillo, Dorsett... Boyle. J. Moore and Klein kinda can, but never really do. Falk isn't playing unless we're injured. McIlrath isn't ready!

Top Bottom