• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Acid08

Banned
I picked the Sharks to win it all but I would be okay with the Kings knocking them out just so we could post the dead shark pic of old.
0cP0HVE.gif

...the PS4 won?

LOL.

holy shit. I'm not even trying to be an asshole about it with that either. Titanfall and a price drop and a pretty slow month apart from infamous and the PS4 still outsold?

Oi vey.

Price drop c'monnnn.

iLLmAtlc

ps4 sold more but the xb1 is still selling isn't it? i haven't really paid attention but 5 mil units sold at a higher price point isn't shabby, definitely doesn't look like a doomsday scenario or anything.

Is it that time already to laugh at people who have a hard on for console sales figures so they can belittle the other side? it is!!

Good sales figures for both sides

ps4 sold more but the xb1 is still selling isn't it? i haven't really paid attention but 5 mil units sold at a higher price point isn't shabby, definitely doesn't look like a doomsday scenario or anything.

It's not, it's just ya know, this is GAF/the internet

Samyy

5 million to retailers, not customers.

Is it that time already to laugh at people who have a hard on for console sales figures so they can belittle the other side? it is!!

Good sales figures for both sides

Xbone selling badly = more likely 399.99 = more likely for me to pick it up before Christmas after I pay some stuff back.

So for my part, I hope it continues because it'd be nice to grab it sooner.

Sanjuro

Numbers are a bit skewed still. I haven't seen solid numbers showing me the actual attachment rate in the United States alone.

In the meantime, I greatly enjoy the dust collection both of these consoles have generated.

iLLmAtlc

why would retailers buy 5 million if they weren't selling tho?

don't get me wrong i consider myself a sony fanboy (peep the avatar) but i think people painting the xb1 with the same brush as wiiu are probably mistaken, esp given its higher price point.

Samyy

why would retailers buy 5 million if they weren't selling tho?

don't get me wrong i consider myself a sony fanboy (peep the avatar) but i think people painting the xb1 with the same brush as wiiu are probably mistaken, esp given its higher price point.

No ones painting it like the Wii U lol?
This is actually probably the most successful launch in the sense that 2 consoles are doing well actually. Its only because NA was Xbox land all last gen.

That console war BS isn't for me, I just find it funny how bad the reactions can get every month when these are released. They're great for a good laugh.

I think your overestimating the amount of fanboying going on over this, most are just people going "what the fuck" and making some funny gifs.

Okay lets stop, its hockey time!

People keep pointing out that the Xbone's next system seller is a long ways off, but the PS4 doesn't really have one coming up either, to be entirely fair.

Unless MLB 14: The Show counts.

Edit: yeah, it was more of a disbelief LOL than a "LOL it's failing!" thing to me. I fully expected the Xbone to win this month.

Sanjuro

People keep pointing out that the Xbone's next system seller is a long ways off, but the PS4 doesn't really have one coming up either, to be entirely fair.

Unless MLB 14: The Show counts.

Nah.

I'll be there with the league as usual, but I don't think a ton of people go out and grab a console just for it. At least not in the realm of what we consider a system mover on here.

I think your overestimating the amount of fanboying going on over this, most are just people going "what the fuck" and making some funny gifs.

Okay lets stop, its hockey time!

Possibly, though it might have something to do with those usually getting quoted the most it seems.

Anyways, GO WINGS!!!...... Tomorrow... :(

Weeeooo has been a solid pickup for me thus far. I'll get a PS4 when I can walk out of the store with 4-5 games I really want to play like with the Nintendo Box.

Weeeooo has been a solid pickup for me thus far. I'll get a PS4 when I can walk out of the store with 4-5 games I really want to play like with the Nintendo Box.

Tried to get a coworker to sell me his for cheap since he doesn't use it, mostly so I can have it ready once Naughty Dog releases Uncharted 4.

Another thing about the Wii U: playing on the GamePad while watching Hockey is glorious. Pulling up GameFAQs on the pad in a click or two is pretty great too.

Tried to get a coworker to see me his for cheap since he doesn't use it, mostly so I can have it ready once Naughty Dog releases Uncharted 4.

A solid Christmas bundle would do it too.

Tried to get a coworker to sell me his for cheap since he doesn't use it, mostly so I can have it ready once Naughty Dog releases Uncharted 4.

Try cowboom maybe? If you don't mind scratches on the console. Don't be expecting a price drop though unless MS tries to undercut the PS4 price at E3 though.

Top Bottom