• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

UberTag

Well that was a fun period.

It's playoff time! I'm already starting to hate the Bruins
If this series goes like many others in recent years, you'll be cursing the name of Zdeno Chara before too long.

Also, Sanjuro is always joking. You should see his fantasy football lineups each year. Hilarious stuff.

Sanjuro

If this series goes like many others in recent years, you'll be cursing the name of Zdeno Chara before too long.

Also, Sanjuro is always joking. You should see his fantasy football lineups each year. Hilarious stuff.

Suckmaaadickkkkkbitchhh

I hate fantasy sports and never can get the hang of it scoring wise. My baseball team this year is shit too.

Oh... I haven't been around the Eastern guys enough to learn all your mannerisms yet.

Yeah. We're a classy bunch over here.

ZeroGravity

Felt this coming after having such a good first period. Tampa will likely give up another, then fight back in the third and come up one goal short.

UberTag

Looks like the Habs are going to be well rested when they face the winner of the Bruins-Red Wings series.
They've already got their skates down against the throats of the Lightning and we've only played a single period.

MacAttack

Marchand has a true punchable face

Rodent face
marchand.jpg

"Fuck you guys!"

:lol :lol :lol

Top Bottom