• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Price actually looks great when he's not facing 11 shots over 50 minutes, who would have thought?

ATF487

If marchand played for anyone else I'd fucking hate literally everything about him

He's like luis suarez in that way, although less good

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I can't get over that Bourque goal. Awful poke check from Lindback, but still a fantastic burst of speed to separate the D and nice move at the end. Who is this guy?

UberTag

My favorite Marchand pic...

bos_a_marchand1_sy_576.jpg

UberTag

0-0 hockey games = exciting
0-0 soccer games = not so much

I barely recognized vatstep. He's got a different avatar. I miss his old one.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Ugh, Christ, this shit's gonna go to OT isn't it?

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Man, these kinds of games suck for the Wings. Bruins will probably get 2 pp's in the 3rd and score on one. Detroit just doesn't win 1-0 games. Gotta hope they score early in the 3rd.

MacAttack

Bruins survived the second and will hopefully dominate the third like they usually do.

1-0 final. Rask is going to need a shutout the way this game has been going.

0-0 hockey games = exciting
0-0 soccer games = not so much

I barely recognized vatstep. He's got a different avatar. I miss his old one.

So many people think it's the same. It's all about scoring chances adding to the excitement.

Other day coworkers were like 'wow you saw 3 goals in a period, usually hockey games are like 1-0, 2-1'

UberTag

0-0 can be so exciting.

I'm gonna root for Bruins and Red Wings to go to quadruple OT don't care who wins, Ducks and the Habs to win their games #HOPE
Only 7 periods? Meh, if you're going to root for OT, go for broke.
The Red Wings have won the longest playoff game in history.
It went 16 minutes and 30 seconds deep into the 6th OT period before they toppled the Montreal Maroons back in 1936.

Top Bottom