• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Conceptor

ibdHqn7wpx9hyD.gif

Probably not a penalty though because the Wings are 2-0 in PPs.
yuck

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Worst part about that Lucic spear is he did the same to Emelin, had the nerve to call him a coward and the league still let's it go.

Loving these tears regarding the Habs btw, keep them coming.

Solo

Game 1 goal scorers:

1st line: Vanek
2nd line: Plekanec
3rd line: Eller, Gionta
4th line: Weiss

Game 2 goal scorers:

1st line: Desharnais
2nd line: Gallagher
3rd line: Bourque x2

First time in fucking AGES that depth exists in Montreal

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
HABS WIN

2-0

BORK BORK BORK

bergygmfmc.gif

bergygmfmc.gif

bergygmfmc.gif

Too bad Price didn't get the shutout. Home ice advantage? What home ice advantage.

kingslunk's kind words about the Avs recently has melted my cold, dead heart some. I am now only 99% rooting against the Ducks because I don't want to play them if the Avs make it far enough.

That 1% is for you, lump.

Giggzy

kingslunk's kind words about the Avs recently has melted my cold, dead heart some. I am now only 99% rooting against the Ducks because I don't want to play them if the Avs make it far enough.

That 1% is for you, lump.

Thanks man, here in OrangeCounty we're used to being the 1%

UberTag

The last time the Bruins failed to score a goal in regulation = their 1st loss of the season to the Colorado Avalanche way back on October 10th.

Over 6 months ago.

I honestly wonder what old man Iginla thinks of the shenanigans that go on in Boston.
Clearly he must enjoy them. He was exposed to non-stop shenanigans as a Penguin last season and he saw so much that he liked he signed with the Bs.

Top Bottom