• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

I guess I underestimated just how much Datsyuk hates gay people. He is clearly fueled by it.
RepVrB4.gif
Shop out the hair completely and that's a 1:1 copy.

ShaneB

Montresor

Detroit has owned Boston this season. They've won 4 out of 5 games. They deliberately tanked to face their desired opponent and have now claimed home ice advantage in this series.

I dislike this saying - Detroit has "home ice" because they are a lower seed that happened to win the first game of the series? In my eyes Boston retains home ice regardless because they're going to play games 5 and 7 (if necessary) in their rink, no matter what.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Great job, Bruins. You've ruined Easter for all of your fans that celebrate it. Angst City on Sunday.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Stolen from twitter:

I'm pretty sure the only time you'd rather see Loui Eriksson instead of Tyler Seguin is at your front door about to pick up your daughter

:lol :lol :lol

MacAttack

It's amazing the Bruins couldn't get healthy in the 3+ weeks since they clinched the conference.

Two guys played that I've never heard of before tonight. And I saw way too much of Shawn Thornton.

Rask played well but Detroit had more and better chances. Bruins had some good chances too. Gonna be a long series.

Solo

Cube's boy Eller has 1 goal and 2 assists in 2 games and is playing like a monster out there on both ends of the ice.

Detroit is by far the hardest team to play for us. We played not bad, but we missed to create more chances. We focused to much to Detroits game instead of playing our own game.

Solo

So, if the Habs win on Sunday, they will have won as many playoff games in 5 days as the Leafs have in 10 years.

Truculence.

Rask played well but Detroit had more and better chances. Bruins had some good chances too. Gonna be a long series.
Absolutely. Would not be surprised if it went to a game 7, but the way they've played against each other this season, I'd like to see the Wings take it sooner than that.

MacAttack

Absolutely. Would not be surprised if it went to a game 7, but the way they've played against each other this season, I'd like to see the Wings take it sooner than that.
I still think the Bruins will win it but when the players are talking about game 7 before game 1 starts, you get the idea.

Sanjuro

I'm at a "Irish pub" with a Irish girl, trying to explain hockey.

"it's a potato, and everyone wants it in the net so they don't starve."

Potato jokes are too soon. Take note Irish lass-Age.

Top Bottom