• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I can see a disappointment happening on Sunday if the players let the atmosphere get in their heads and play nervously on home ice.

Heretic

I wonder how much sleep he got. Baby born at 1 in the morning. Good thing the baby can't see clearly yet. Dem stitches

Edit: good timing by Paige Getzlaf! Ryan would have missed the game entirely of she was in labor around now.

Now he must dominate and win the game, #DoItForWilla
Apparently she's 2-weeks early

I can see a disappointment happening on Sunday if the players let the atmosphere get in their heads and play nervously on home ice.

No. My onions say this is series is essentially over. Tampa would need a goaltending performance of Biblical proportions to win a game, and their not going to get that from Lindback or a busted ass Bishop.

BY2K

Membero Americo
BljViXJIMAAjSuo.jpg

I wonder what sweet things the ref is whispering as he takes it in

Hail Hydra.

Nill was a fucking moron for letting robi go.

From what I read they were doing him a favor, being unsure if Dallas would even make the playoffs. Also got something for someone they probably won't resign.

Didn't anticipate meeting Anaheim in the first round. Probably expected to meet Chicago or St. Louis if Dallas got in.

He's been so good so far. I used to hate the guy.

WE WON!!!!

Caught a little of the third before hockey today (saw Rask's save on Helm when he had the open net and then Tatar's hit for the penalty). Can't believe they pulled it off, Bruins are going to come out pissed though next game, Detroit will need to watch their heads.

Also Datsyuk *bow

I also like how Abby manages to fall on that goal and take out two Bruins, Abby being Abby.

Don't you dare put that curse on us Ricky Bobby, don't you dare do that!

Top Bottom