• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Jackman's "What? Me?" Look every time he gets a penalty is my favourite part of this series so far.

Revenant

Jackman's "What? Me?" Look every time he gets a penalty is my favourite part of this series so far.

In his mind I don't think he's ever taken a legitimate penalty in his entire career

Hackman right out of the box with a near elbow....

Edit nvm, no elbow... Looked worse at full speed

Don't follow hockey too much but why are the announcers making a big deal of Ryan Miller stopping the puck there? Goal would not have counted anyways right

Don't follow hockey too much but why are the announcers making a big deal of Ryan Miller stopping the puck there? Goal would not have counted anyways right

I believe it happened to the blackhawks earlier this year (or was it last season), where kane scored on his own net when Crawford left the net for a delayed penalty

Velcro Fly

Well that's a backbreaker with less than a second left in the period. Ton of guys in white standing around waiting for the horn. Fucking disgusting.

ibvrvH8EyKxKI3.gif

During intermission...

Hawks will come out hard in the 2nd

Top Bottom