• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Giggzy

Must be a norm for Anaheim to allow 5-6 average shots on goal per powerplay.. Jeesus.

That third period had Anaheim getting 1 shot on goal. They really have to play better in closing games out if they want to make it past the 2nd round. That is what I'm saying. Let me know when ONE shot on goal in a period is considered good.

That is true. It's been something the Ducks have done all season long. Once they go up by 2+ goals they go straight into containment defense. Although it's extremely nerve-wracking as a fan, I'd say they've done a good job closing out games all season long and so far in the playoffs. But it will come back to bite us in the ass eventually.

Quick

Banned
itrc6m3kais4s1srje.gif

Good Guy Perry checking for testicular cancer.

What a good guy!

Yeah. Our D and broken stick just manhandled us on that PP to allow that shorty. ooof.

Lot of turnovers by Dallas D. That 2nd period was dominated by Anaheim at times and not much to show for it.

Lehtonen has been really good. Much better than his stats are showing. He can steal the series still. Scared of him

The last time the Bruins failed to score a goal in regulation = their 1st loss of the season to the Colorado Avalanche way back on October 10th.

Over 6 months ago.

Clearly he must enjoy them. He was exposed to non-stop shenanigans as a Penguin last season and he saw so much that he liked he signed with the Bs.

Let that comfort you in your sleep.

Elliott Teaford ‏@ElliottTeaford 3m

#NHLDucks Ryan Getzlaf went to the hospital at 10 p.m. last night. "I was in there icing my face as she was trying to push a baby out."

lol

I'm going to err on the side of caution and say that a 5-3 doesn't guarantee anything, but it gives you great fucking odds. LoL. Especially when you've got the Hawk's PP, which I believe is a Top 10 PP in the league. Certainly doesn't hurt to have it.

No shit. The refs blew the call. I'm more pissed about them fucking up in the last part of regulation. They blew it
Burns will probably have similar good looks by the time this series is over.

-SZ_ATua.jpeg

LOL!!!!

The best part of that whole Q thing is if you watch the video, the fan right behind him gets more and more worked up as the yelling goes on. Monkey see monkey do type shit.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Biron predicted the Habs will make the cup final. So there's the most worthless prediction of the first round.

Solo

Who is perma'd?

EDIT: I found the thread......ummm......what? Either I'm completely daft or the thread has been edited, because I have no fucking clue what happened in there. At all.

Top Bottom