• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

zychi

Banned
He murdered him in the face. Jake McCabe got thrown out for less against Paille. Stop being a homer.

his arm protects him from the shoulder hit. the hit to the glass is was knocked him out. it shouldnt have been a major. shitty reffing all game led to an ejection.

NYR

STL and CHI are two prize fighters who are absolutely destroying each other, setting themselves up for a massive 2nd round upset. They are leaving it all on the ice and then some.

Samyy

his arm protects him from the shoulder hit. the hit to the glass is was knocked him out. it shouldnt have been a major. shitty reffing all game led to an ejection.

Theres a limit to how stupid being a fan should make you about things like this.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

This is some "Chara didn't do anything, the stanchion broke Pacioretty's neck" logic.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Ok thank you for your stories

In other news, Seabrook needs to be gone for at least three games. He's got a history of dirty plays to the head.

Solo

And if you believe that, I have a stanchion I'd like to sell you....

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
According to Dean Brown, the Sens are still in the playoffs and they're playing the Blues...

Ok this game has been fun. I hate both of these teams so they can beat the shit out of each other for another 3 periods.

God I love playoff hockey! There is literally nothing better on this planet!

Edit: Seabrook might get a game for that hit. That's the kind of hit the league has been trying to get rid of. I doubt he gets 3 or 4 games like he would if it was the regular season

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hawk fans call the Blues dirty for the last 3 months, and now we have one defending that hit. Unreal.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hawks better hope they win this in OT because they're not going to have Seabrook for the next game.

This is some "Chara didn't do anything, the stanchion broke Pacioretty's neck" logic.
Exactly. This is the kind of hit we're trying to eliminate, give him a few games.

Cactus

Banned
Ok thank you for your stories

In other news, Seabrook needs to be gone for at least three games. He's got a history of dirty plays to the head.
I agree, but my guess is that he'll get two games at most.

I still can't believe Lucic wasn't given at least one game.

Top Bottom