• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Hawks need to win here. Not having Seabrook for OT is not good and going down 2 games to none without him is going to suck.

Come on down, Brookbank...

Curufinwe

No place in the sport anymore for head hunting like that. With even a little bad luck Backes might be out till next season. Don't be dumb and defend that shit.

Giggzy

Man seeing how physical these big matchups are playing out I really hope the Ducks can close out Dallas in 4 or 5. That extra rest will be crucial

Whoever makes it out of this series alive won't be very healthy, that's for sure.

Backes would probably try to play through anything less than a full concussion, but he looked pretty awful trying to get up so I can only imagine that's what we're looking at.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Torres got the entire series for his hit last year, don't see how this deserves any less.
Great player on a Cup team. Doubt he get's more then 1 or 2 games. Guy should be out the rest of the series.

Backes would probably try to play through anything less than a full concussion, but he looked pretty awful trying to get up so I can only imagine that's what we're looking at.
That was the worst part, seeing him barely standing while trying to get back involved.

Velcro Fly

I just can't believe what a stupid fucking play that was. I missed it initially because I was taking dinner out of the oven but heard the announcers calling the scrum afterwards. Just a stupid stupid play. You fight back to take a 3-2 lead and then you morph into thugs to end the game. Deserve to lose for your stupid, undisciplined play.

Alucard

Banned
I just can't believe what a stupid fucking play that was. I missed it initially because I was taking dinner out of the oven but heard the announcers calling the scrum afterwards. Just a stupid stupid play. You fight back to take a 3-2 lead and then you morph into thugs to end the game. Deserve to lose for your stupid, undisciplined play.

Totally. It would make for some amazing drama if the Hawks win this game, though.

Top Bottom