• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

FUCK YOU, refs. Ignore a high stick in OT. Call one on the Hawks. Ignore shithead Ott running someone late. Blues score when it should have been a fucking PP.

What an absolute joke.

Razorskin

----- ------
geen8mkxr.gif

zychi

Banned
Blues outplayed the officials. Plain and simple.

That was one of the worst officiated games I have ever watched, and I'm an NBA fan.

Fix this shit before Monday Q.

Blues outplayed the officials. Plain and simple.

That was one of the worst officiated games I have ever watched, and I'm an NBA fan.

Fix this shit before Monday Q.

Refs have fucked us in OT both games now. This is such shit.

Hawks once again fucked up and gave up a lead and Seabs is a fucking dumbass, but this is such a goddamn joke of a series with officiating in OT.

Like Rev said. Stop trying to play like the Blues. It isn't working.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Why the hell is Kadri on my television set during the playoffs? Between him and Healy, I may as well as for professional insight from the pre-teens next door. Loving all of their STRONG SPORTS TAEKS

Alucard

Banned
Total karma for the Hawks. Missed calls or non-calls suck, but watching the game from a neutral perspective made it feel like the Hawks deserved to lose for their shitty knees and head shots.

belvedere

Junior Butler

Hawks once again fucked up and gave up a lead and Seabs is a fucking dumbass, but this is such a goddamn joke of a series with officiating in OT.

You realize there was a Keith penalty called by one linesman at the end for interference?

Your team plays in the United Center and you complain about uneven officiating.

Velcro Fly

It was worse in game 1 when delay of game should be automatic and not a question of whether they feel like calling it or not. Would have been a 5 on 3.

Today the Hawks did this to themselves with undisciplined play in the 3rd.

I didn't even read your post but do us all a favor and stop fucking posting

Top Bottom