• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

ShaneB

ip1wOgCePmDKz.gif

Sanjuro

Dagger.

Look at Rask and our shit defenseman.

That was his point. Sanjuro dogs Rask more than anyone. That way he can say, "I told you so" if the Bruins go down in flames.
No ledge talkdown required there.

No, it's because he actually is a flawed goaltender. My favorite thing about dogging him is when I say something complimentary, the same people that bitch at me for dogging him tell me that I'm rooting for a shit goaltender.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
There wasn't much Rask could do on that play, that was all on their defense. Rask HAD to hug that post or Briere would've just scored short-side. No way he gets across in time when Weise is IN the crease for the tap-in. That pass should've a) never gotten through and b) Weise should have been tied up/not been allowed to get there.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Don't skate hard at the goalie you dumb shit. That way you wont go down so easily when someone breathes on you.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
With the amount of shit Marchand gets away with every game, he deserves more phantom penalties.

Top Bottom