• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Mentok

Banned
Mark my words, those two blown PPs from the Habs are nothing to scoff at. It motivates the Bruins.

Loved how we played the 1st period (for the most part), but too many Habs players shooting directly into blocked shooting lanes.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
As good of a first period as we could have hoped for besides the PP being shit. Chara must be nursing an injury, I've never seen him play this bad.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
I really hate the guy in the Samsung Gear 2 commercial. He has such a punchable face.

Price so far.

ieMdTqmVNtyZB.gif

I love how more than half those shots are going wide.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Looks like Zaraki is the newest victim of the Devo-ban-parade, RIP.
Pens out AND GAF-ban on the same night, harsh as fuck. Hope he's back soon. :/

cube444

Habs looked fast and Rask looked shaky while the Bruins looked timid. Bruins came on a bit at the end of the period so the second will be interesting.

Habs score next and this game is done.

Mentok

Banned
Habs looked fast and Rask looked shaky while the Bruins looked timid. Bruins came on a bit at the end of the period so the second will be interesting.

Habs score next and this game is done.

Unless the Habs are up by 3, I wouldn't count Boston out (and even then it's not a given). You just never know which version of the Bruins will show up each period. That being said, I do love the Habs composure (minus some stupid giveaways *cough* Emelin *cough*).

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I've never even clicked on that thread, I don't understand why a guy would go in there to post.

Yah the responses were basically "You're a man your opinion is not allowed unless you're being nice and agreeing"

welp. staying far, far away from that thread.

Now imagine how a ManGAF-thread would go over if a guy posted "You're not welcome unless you're nice and agree with everything we guys post" :lol

ManGAF thread would get flamed and whined into oblivion instantly and the OP banned.

Top Bottom