• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Silexx

Yeah. I don't necessarily think he was wrong in what he said, but really just because he's a man automatically puts him at a disadvantage

It's not that the thread is a 'No boys allowed' zone, but don't go in nit picking a post someone made in a thread made for people who just want to vent and shoot the shit. Espicially, when gender is involved. :p

Also, Lol Marchand.

Quick

Banned
To Pick up chicks, I hear you need to approach them in their lair, or so the legends go

Hey girl,

I hear you got problems. So do I, and I know how it feels. Let me tell you, girl.

cat_magnet.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
It's not that the thread is a 'No boys allowed' zone, but don't go in nit picking a post someone made in a thread made for people who just want to vent and shoot the shit. Espicially, when gender is involved. :p

Also, Lol Marchand.

AFAIK he'd been in the thread for a long time and people never complained until he disagreed this one time.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Got to leave, so I'm going to miss the rest. Hopefully I can come back to catch the last parts of the third. Come on Habs let's do this.

Top Bottom