• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Sanjuro

Price saved 2 of the Habs wins by outclassing Tukka in the crucial moments, and hou knoe it :)

...what does that have to do with Tuukka?

The Bruins don't have the skill players to handle most moving pucks and we hae been shooting it into the defenders for a healthy amount of this series.

...what does that have to do with Tuukka?

The Bruins don't have the skill players to handle most moving pucks and we hae been shooting it into the defenders for a healthy amount of this series.

He clearly made the right saves when Tuukka didn't. I do agree with your analysis though.

ShaneB

ip1wOgCePmDKz.gif
ip1wOgCePmDKz.gif

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Game over?

The Bruins are having trouble scoring one goal, let alone scoring the three they need to win the game at this point.

Iginla was too busy hitting the Habs D instead of picking the puck at his feet and scoring what could have been an easy goal..

They HAVE to score on the PP... If it's 2-0 after the 2nd period, Montreal to the SCF. Mark my words.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Ugh Bourque you dummy what the hell was that??

I'm just going to stay on my backhand for no reason on this 2 on 1

theosi

Bruins have beat price clean plenty of times this series. Problem is they hit the crossbar every fckin time. All those chances by guys like lucic fanning on pucks infront of empty nets hasn't helped them either.

CrankyJay

Banned
I like Vanek.

His production this series is a joke though. Zero representation to how good he can be.

He's a feast or famine player. He will
never consistently score but he will score 3-6 points in a game and look cool as fuck doing it. I guess that's not what most coaches want.

Top Bottom