• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Mentok

Banned
DANIEL.PLAYOFFS.BRIERE. That's why you don't scratch him!

Olé, olé, olé, olé!

Great series Bruins-GAF, now wish us luck in the next round! :)

Sanjuro

Bylsma to Boston!

i6szxrLTQrOdB.gif

Fularu

Banned
They need to get over that already, it's been damn near 20 years since they left hasn't it?

19, but they still resent it. And with the mayor clamoring for their return (any team really) to Québec and building a big ass expensive stadium that no one wants... well, they hate them even more now

Which will make tomorow very entertaining

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Congrats Habs fans!

I'll admit, Montreal is a wayyyy better team than I ever gave them credit for. But this series has proven that they're legit.

Next round should be a good one, two underdogs going head to head.

SO friggin glad I don't have to see Boston or Pittsburgh in the ECF. I'm a Devils fan, but I wanted to see a Rangers/Habs series.

#NHL15Subban is closer to becoming a reality me thinks!

The prime minister with that Leafs slam.

Funny, he's about to get slammed in the next elections...

Congrats, Habs. Didn't think you had it in you as Bruins manhandled the Habs when it mattered in recent history. But, overcame the odds, outplayed the Bruins in the majority of the series, had much consistent goaltending and team discipline and effort.

Going to be a very interesting series against Rangers; Lundqvist has difficulty playing in Bell Centre so he will need to work on that... I predict Habs in 6.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
As long as the Kings win as well, this will be true.

In what universe is a team with Teemu on it worse than a team with Brown?

Ducks need to win to make it 4/4 in terms of teams I wanted to win their second-round series.

zroid

Banned
Seeing Boston lose is the next best thing to the Leafs winning.

(First GAF post!)

Welcome, fellow Leafs fan. Join us in the Off-season thread for daily group therapy and Carlyle hate.

Also you are correct, Boston losing is the next best thing to us winning! Go Habs!

In what universe is a team with Teemu on it worse than a team with Brown?

Ducks need to win to make it 4/4 in terms of teams I wanted to win their second-round series.
I remember always trying to get Winnipeg Jets games so I could watch Teemu play way back in the day. This dude is like the Undertaker of hockey and Brown is Paul Heyman's client, BRRRRRROCK LESNAAAAAR.

And FUCK YES DAT GOAL

Top Bottom