• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

theosi

Hey Habs fans, just like uh, remember when we beat the caps and the pens and took philly really lightly.

It's still going to be a battle

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Habs VS Rangers is like Neo VS Trinity.

edit: Go Ducks!

Kifimbo

The Habs have now won more playoff series this year than the Leafs have won in the last twelve.

- Quote from someone on Twitter.

Sanjuro

Now accepting habified avatar submissions.

8ZJcsKc.png

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'll be in NY for 3 days next weekend, really fucking tempted to get tickets if they play while i'm there.

Great Series, sorry B's Gaf... Its clear Chara was not 100% and got worse as the series progressed. See you NY Gaf for a afternoon game :( Saturday. Gross.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Do the Habs or Rangers have a chance against the Kings/Hawks/Ducks?

It's a small sample size, but we played well against the Hawks and Kings this year. The Ducks killed us, though.

Of course, about half of those games came when we were fucking garbage early in the season, so it's mostly useless information.

Also, now official per the NHL: Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Final will be this Saturday at 1pm at the Bell Centre in Montreal.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So that crazy radio host Marinaro that we were talking about today? Perfectly predicted this series by the game.

Top Bottom