• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

MPW

i wish pens made it to the ecf than rangers

habs would have a clear advantage in goaltending

whatever happens, i'm just glad bruins are out

Kifimbo

tumblr_n5ley5R48U1su48ejo1_250.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Every single game? He predicted who won and who lost? Damn.
Every win and loss, but not score. He's been going on for the last 30 hours how they were going to win 100%. I'm not superstitious, it's just funny because he can be such a clown.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

That reminds me I don't think I posted the Rangers' bench reaction yesterday.

crazytinybeardedcolli0hjhv.gif

Richards bouncing like a schoolgirl, Pouliot giving Zucc a face wash, Brassard looking for love from anybody, that guy in the Malkin jersey behind AV. So much goodness.

Samyy

I think he will take a discount in the 7.5mil range tbh, seems like he really likes Montreal - should honestly be their future captain, dude is that teams identity. Plus, as soon as Galchenyuk takes the next step their serious cup window opens up, and should stay open with that core for a while.

The 2013-14 Los Angeles Kings are the best team to ever play a professional sport, and their fans deserve a cup

Best team I've ever seen. I'm surprised they let Anaheim even skate on the same ice as them.

Actually are the Kings the best team ever in any sport? Or just the greatest team?

Quick will go down in history somewhere between Roy and Brodeur. Fuck it, ahead of both combined.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Lucic can keep pounding his chest for the 1 empty net goal he scored all series like the ape he is.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Congrats, Habs-Age. Solid series. Winning three straight series against the Habs, ehh... it was a tall order.

I ain't even mad. Sort of still can't believe I got to see even one Cup win in my lifetime anyway! It hurts much more that our season is over than it does that we lost, if that makes any sense.

Kifimbo

Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 40s
Weise says Lucic threatened him in the handshake and said something similarly threatening to Emelin. Emotional series ends with tough words.

I guess we have a handshake-gate.

Sanjuro

Congrats, Habs-Age. Solid series. Winning three straight series against the Habs, ehh... it was a tall order.

I ain't even mad. Sort of still can't believe I got to see even one Cup win in my lifetime anyway! It hurts much more that our season is over than it does that we lost, if that makes any sense.

I have no feelings on the matter. The Bruins are still in the Calder Cup playoffs, and the living Habs fans may be able to experience a Cup victory for once in their lives.

No worries.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Lucic and Weise are both douchebags. End of story.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Like, the letters H, L, and R all make very unique sounds which aren't often mistaken in place of other sounds, and all three of those sounds were clear in the chanting. Interestingly, none of the three can be found within the word "Gibson."

Top Bottom