• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm expecting a lot more chances for the Habs on the PK there with how the Rangers PP is.

Great period for Rangers. Habs look horrible.

They better put up a fight or all the cocky bums in this thread acting like it was a forgone conclusion the Habs would steamroll my Rangers are gonna look really dumb.
Lol. It's 2-0 after the first period in the first game. Who said they were going to steamroll them?

~Kinggi~

Banned
I'm expecting a lot more chances for the Habs on the PK there with how the Rangers PP is.

Lol. It's 2-0 after the first period in the first game. Who said they were going to steamroll them?

The general consensus for the series in this thread (by Hab fans) has basically been the Rangers dont stand a chance.

Rooting for Martin St. Louis to do well with all he's gone through.

Subban is cool and Montreal is Koivu's old team.

Blackhawks just have some elite players and play so well when they want.

Kings winning might show that the ducks lost to the best. But, fuck that.

Who are we voting to root for?

Calamari41

41 > 38
Rooting for Martin St. Louis to do well with all he's gone through.

Subban is cool and Montreal is Koivu's old team.

Blackhawks just have some elite players and play so well when they want.

Kings winning might show that the ducks lost to the best. But, fuck that.

Who are we voting to root for?

I'm personally rooting for the Hawks and then in the Finals I'll be rooting for whichever team's NHL GAF representatives have been the nicest to me.

Red_Man

The general consensus for the series in this thread (by Hab fans) has basically been the Rangers dont stand a chance.
Do me a favour and show me a post from a Habs fan that states the Rangers don't stand a chance? I'll wait.

Definitely. Speed burns our PP units the other way. It would not be a stretch at all to think the Habs could grab a couple SHGs in this series.
Both Pacioretty and Plekanec excel at that and picking the puck off the point, as you saw with Patches 2 on 1 already. I'm expecting AV to adapt to it, but Patches has become pretty great at it this year specifically.

Red_Man

One thing that has to change is the Markov-Emelin pairing against MSL's line. That line is way too fast for those two.

zroid

Banned
I don't see either of these teams getting past the Hawks or Kings, but it would be pretty darn sweet if Marty could win the cup this year

I don't see either of these teams getting past the Hawks or Kings, but it would be pretty darn sweet if Marty could win the cup this year

Depends if any of the key players get hurt during their series

turned on the TV and was surprised by the score though. I know I'm not the first to say it but I hate these early games

Time to book a vacation
xrvRURl.jpg1

It amazes me that a bunch of public servants sat around a table and came to the conclusion that Glenn Healy is anything but awful.

PK is gorgeous.

Top Bottom