• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

kingslunk

image.php

Does not compute

But of course, as a Stars fan, I'll support the team that kicked out those Anaheim fuckers, I'm still bitter for that stupid game 6.

The ducks needed to lose because of the stars series, so that's where the kings rooting began. Now that the final teams are Habs (I hope I never see a Canadian team win another cup in my life) the rangers (New York teams should always lose) and the team of band wagoners the Blackhawks. That leaves the kings. So I'm rooting for them to win.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Good start, but the Habs are doing a good job of forcing potential chances out to the perimeter. Still early, but hard to get in on Price so far.

Meanwhile we in SoCal got to hear whining about $100 tickets last night

Lol. I need some new friends or something.

I should clarify that I asked folks about 90 minutes before the game when I found the tickets. But it was Finals week and I didn't feel like being too pushy about hockey > your education for those who were in school. And for the others who don't have the ability to live on the fly, I can't blame them. Some people plan out their days after work. I just go home for hockey, eating and sleeping.

cube444

Check Pacioretty's records, he always goes on cold streaks then scores 8-7 in 8 games. Plus he was shadowed by Bergeron and Chara for 7 games, Rangers don't have anyone like that. Him breaking out a bit isn't outlandish at all.

I agree man...just wanted to rip Sid one last time. :lol

Top Bottom