• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Calamari41

41 > 38
Lol. I need some new friends or something.

I should clarify that I asked folks about 90 minutes before the game when I found the tickets. But it was Finals week and I didn't feel like being too pushy about hockey > your education for those who were in school. And for the others who don't have the ability to live on the fly, I can't blame them. Some people plan out their days after work. I just go home for hockey, eating and sleeping.

Yeah, I hear you for sure. We as a hockey market need to get to the point where a game like that is sold out the same day the tickets go on sale. If the Kings and Ducks keep making runs like this, I think it can happen.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Beaulieu looks like Subban with his skating out there.
Not too worried yet. It my take a game, but the Montreal will get their shit together.
Yep, they just came off the most emotional, and important playoff win in 20 years. This was inevitable, they'll wake up.

Red_Man

Patches line has already had more chances then through the first 5 games against the B's.

EPoole88 (the Tumblr user who came up with those cool comic book covers) switched it up for the Conference Finals:

tumblr_n5q2nbx3Hs1szdb1do1_1280.jpg

Red_Man

Nice to see old Bourque is back, at least it makes the decision on who to pull for A.Gally rather easy.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Great period for Rangers. Habs look horrible.

They better put up a fight or all the cocky bums in this thread acting like it was a forgone conclusion the Habs would steamroll my Rangers are gonna look really dumb.

Top Bottom