• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
That mini breakaway is the first time I've noticed Erkisson in this series, dude has been completely invisible.

Sanjuro

This game is getting bonkers at both ends

Bonkers.gif

Red_Man

It brings me so much joy to see Sanjuro Limbaugh continuing to post about me so much even though I have him blocked :)

Sanjuro

It brings me so much joy to see Sanjuro Limbaugh continuing to post about me so much even though I have him blocked :)

It brings me joy for this bigot/racist to continue to preach that he has me blocked, while commenting on me daily.

Also, to call me the biggest conservative talk show personality, in a area for being the most liberal where he has zero presence.

ATF487

It brings me joy for this bigot/racist to continue to preach that he has me blocked, while commenting on me daily.

Also, to call me the biggest conservative talk show personality, in a area for being the most liberal where he has zero presence.

For redman

Animal

Banned
Since when does Bourque know how to Dangle Dance?

Gionta couldn't deke his way out of an elderly home.

Red_Man

Fast pace to end that, but I don't like the way this game has gone so far.

Red Man is Smiley? The hell?
All those binge nights of drinking he goes on have destroyed half of his brain cells apparently.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Fast pace to end that, but I don't like the way this game has gone so far.

All those binge nights of drinking he goes on have destroyed half of his brain cells apparently.

Not sure if talking about me or Sanjuro...

Sanjuro

Your post have to take a dramatic dive in intelligence before I start comparing you to him.

Again, trolling.

This is the guy who things Win/Loss records and ghosts have relevance on games. Also, hates English speaking for some reason.

Top Bottom