• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Animal

Banned
I'm so impressed by the habs play so far. Really electric.

Let's just hope they can keep it up through the third.

Sanjuro

Haha, I was serious.

Well, we had the back and forth about the Subban kneel...at least I think it was you.

After the fact, I saw the replay and realized his footing was shit after the dump.

Thornton bitched during the post game, but then recanted after the replay. Subban apologized, and understood the perception of his move. It was all pretty civil.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Well, we had the back and forth about the Subban kneel...at least I think it was you.

After the fact, I saw the replay and realized his footing was shit after the dump.

Thornton bitched during the post game, but then recanted after the replay. Subban apologized, and understood the perception of his move. It was all pretty civil.

Don't think it was me. I think we argued about something else, :lol

Sanjuro

Houston Texans took Clowney.

iA3D5l81EwjiW.gif

No Winnik tonight. Bruce is opting for Palmieri instead with DSP and Bones. Hopefully Palms has his monster game tonight

That's going to be a line to watch...

They added Fresh Prince, West Wing, Veronica Mars and Batman:The Animated Series to Netflix Canada earlier this week.

Dooo. Veronica Mars is something I want to rewatch. And Batman: The Animated Series is so good.

Am I right, Wingsfan19?

To quote a brand new Kings fan on my Facebook wall: "It was a love tap. If that second elbow knocked him out he's a pussy, he was wearing a helmet."

That's pretty much 90% of LA fans thought process going on there, right?

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
What is this "they think they deserve it"? Are the Bruins the new Barca? But, but, we had possession lol

Silexx

Was your avatar forced on you or are you a turn coat? Lol

Cake Boss is Sens-gaf's Chris Kelly. We sent him to Boston because we're rebuilding but wanted to give him a chance to be with a winning fanbase.

Edit: Oh, also he can't score for shit.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Really getting sick of all these come to Saskatchewan commercials. No one is having that much fun there. Stop lying to me.

Top Bottom