• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Mentok

Banned
I really want to see Tokarski shine. Glad he's playing, as I said before they should see what they have in him.
I know they said Price is gone for the series, but a part of me is hanging on to the fact that he may be able to play in NY and this is just Therrien playing head games.

Megasoum

Banned
I really want to see Tokarski shine. Glad he's playing, as I said before they should see what they have in him.
I know they said Price is gone for the series, but a part of me is hanging on to the fact that he may be able to play in NY and this is just Therrien playing head games.

Btw I keep seeing that in here all day... Therrien never said he was out for the whole series, only for the current serie... Now of course we won't know for sure if that's true until the SCF but anyway, there's a change for him to come back if the Habs ever win the serie.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
We'll stop whining when we don't have to suffer through it.

What is the expected reaction, reverential silence and awe?

From a fan of the eliminated Bruins? Yes. Now shh. Ginette is on.

edit: WTF Haprer is there. Oh no:(

MacAttack

Price may be out for the series but you know how the old saying goes:

"It's not over until the fat lady sings..."

You guys had a nice run.

Mentok

Banned
Btw I keep seeing that in here all day... Therrien never said he was out for the whole series, only for the current serie... Now of course we won't know for sure if that's true until the SCF but anyway, there's a change for him to come back if the Habs ever win the serie.

Yeah I know it's only the current series so far, but I'm still hanging on that he may be able to come back if this series goes 6-7 games.

Damn the PM is in the building...that's gotta be a jinx.

Fox318

LTYKeTd.jpg

SMOOTHIE TIME

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Takarski is going to be a bowl of nerves, NYR should throw everything at the net, montreal get the first damn goal and set the pace

Top Bottom