• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Impossible for the Habs to have the confidence needed to win this after all that. It's gonna be like the 1st match.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
So sick of Vanek doing absolutely fuck all. His linemates haven't been much better though, and DD/Patches have disappeared.

Stasis

I'm hoping for an equalizer after that missed G penalty.

They're calling everything, that's cool, but you missed a blatant one. Give us something.

Fox318

LTYKeTd.jpg

Stasis

I don't even need to watch the game to know who's scoring/winning.

My phone is like the Bell center. Habs score and I get lit up like a fucking Christmas tree. Rangers scoring/winning and I get nothing. Pure blissful quiet.

I need less Habs fans friends.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Speed kills. Making the Habs look as slow as the Bruins.

Speed and less emotion, though there's probably a lot more of the latter now.

But these are the Rangers. One of the perennial eastern conference choke artists of the last few years. Why are they playing like this all of a sudden? Nash, don't you remember all the fun times we had together when people didn't even know you were still playing hockey? Why couldn't they wait an extra year to fire Tortorella? :(

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
It looks like the ice is turning into a puddle. Habs look like they're in a wet t-shirt contest.

Stasis

Vanek is the definition of streaky. He has long periods of amazing play and will then be all but invisible for a decent amount of time. I've been following him since he came into the league, as I also like to watch the Sabres.

It makes his point totals every season all the more impressive, but it can be extremely frustrating as a fan of a team he's playing for. He's your Kovalev 2.0.

Fox318

But these are the Rangers. One of the perennial eastern conference choke artists of the last few years. Why are they playing like this all of a sudden? Nash, don't you remember all the fun times we had together when people didn't even know you were still playing hockey? Why couldn't they wait an extra year to fire Tortorella? :(

Best part about the rangers this post season is Torts is not with them and he doesn't have a job.

Fuck him. Fuck him

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Things evened out a bit toward the end there. Too much play in the Rangers' end. Got pretty sloppy in the second half of that period.

Just concerned that the effort we had to put into those early PKs may leave us burnt out in the third.

Top Bottom