• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

I hope he doesn't. I hope that in 2 years I see pictures of him on a soup and bread line.

gkb7Naw.jpg

Stasis

This game is making me nervous. We're one unlucky bounce away from this series being 2-2 and totally undeservedly so.

Fuck.

Stasis

Done what? Get hit in the face with a stick?

You're serious?

The stick was fine, but the jump/dive? You're ignoring that completely?

Crisse que t'es drole.

edit: I'm saying the stick was fine as meaning the call was the right one. He got hit in the face.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
That was embellishment and you know it.

Absolutely

You're serious?

The stick was fine, but the jump/dive? You're ignoring that completely?

Crisse que t'es drole.

Who says I'm ignoring it, but getting hit in the face with a stick is as automatic a penalty as they come.

I don't speak French.

Saw your edit, I just like giving you guys shit because the Habs are terrible.

Mentok

Banned
The Habs have finally started to play a little better, but this is a team that just looks done by all accounts. Sloppy clearings, sloppy stretch passes, sloppy entry into the Rangers zones, etc. Terrible.

Stasis

Absolutely

Who says I'm ignoring it, but getting hit in the face with a stick is as automatic a penalty as they come.

I don't speak French.

So why make the comment if you're not ignoring it? Pretty obvious what I was calling out. You played dumb for the fuck of it?

Crisse que t'es drole = Fuck you're funny.

Sorry, I know at least one of you is a genuine Quebecer or Franco-Ontarian, I just don't know who. I thought it was you. I wasn't intentionally trying to say something you wouldn't get.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
So why make the comment if you're not ignoring it? Pretty obvious what I was calling out. You played dumb for the fuck of it?

Crisse que t'es drole = Fuck you're funny.

Sorry, I know at least one of you in a genuine Quebecer or Ontario French speaker. I just don't know who. I thought it was you. I wasn't intentionally trying to say something you wouldn't get.

Yes was that not obvious? lol

Edit: Secret Weapon!!!

Stasis

Can we PLEASE fucking finish.

My god. I can't take another loss like game 3. This is awful.

Edit: I hope we're not out another center. =/

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Markov pushed him because Miller keeps rushing to the goalie. Markov got a penalty for what followed, not the shove.

edit: They're trying again to rush Tork.

Top Bottom