• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Fularu

Banned
Where the fuck did you go? Lol

You can't walk ten feet without running into attractive females in Quebec (the entire province, srsly), it's just crazy.

Beats the shit out of NYC, and that's my hometown. I stayed for a reason, Quebecoises for life!

I live in Québec (Québec city actually) and no, just no.

Maybe my perception is skewed since I grew up in Paris though but yeah, I don't understand this reputation for women here *at all*

Solo

This is great:

untitledkfsxc.jpg

Also, Lars Eller : 16 games, 5 goals, 8 assists, 13 points, +6. Where is your god now, Forza?

What sucks is that Tokarski was off for 2 periods. 3/4 goals were his fault. Really thought he might get pulled if Habs didn't get the quick 5th goal. Winnable game if it wasn't for Hank. Time to move on. Hawks today, Rangers tomorrow wooo.

Stasis

Maybe my perception is skewed since I grew up in Paris though but yeah, I don't understand this reputation for women here *at all*

Admittedly I haven't been to Quebec City often. I used to go for St-Jean but I guess that's people from around Montreal a lot as well. I dunno man, all my American friends love it here and the city always comes up on top lists of places with the hottest girls. It's certainly been my experience. Short of posting pics of friends and exes I dunno what to say! Maybe you need a new crowd, lol. Maybe you have totally different taste. I do like French girls as well, we run into them around the city a lot, mostly college girls on exchange etc.

I guess come hang out with us if you're in town, maybe you'll see something you like, lol. I spend most of my time on the south shore. Candiac, Brossard, St-Bruno, etc. I live in Chambly currently. I go to school in the city. I do my shopping at Dix-30 and Promenades St-Bruno. Hot women abound in all of these locations!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
John Moore's hearing is at 2:30. League is also looking at both Dorsett (headbutt) and Rene Bourque (crosscheck) for the end of game shenanigans.

Since there's no hearing scheduled for those guys as of yet, I'm guessing they're getting fines.

Mentok

Banned
John Moore's hearing is at 2:30. League is also looking at both Dorsett (headbutt) and Rene Bourque (crosscheck) for the end of game shenanigans.

Since there's no hearing scheduled for those guys as of yet, I'm guessing they're getting fines.

Yeah that's what I suspected would happen.

Travel around NA more my friend, you'll start to appreciate what you have lol.

What sucks is that Tokarski was off for 2 periods. 3/4 goals were his fault. Really thought he might get pulled if Habs didn't get the quick 5th goal. Winnable game if it wasn't for Hank. Time to move on. Hawks today, Rangers tomorrow wooo.

I agree the kid was off, but really only 2 of those goals were his fault, and 1 of those wasn't totally him. The slapper he should've had but the deflect off Gorges, 4 Habs standing in front of him not clearing the puck and the give-and-go weren't really on him. The Habs played sloppy D in front of him. There's only so many "OH MY GOD!" saves a goalie can make a game.

Stasis

Some silly part of me wanted Dorse out and McIlrath in as 12th forward. Makes no sense I know, but I ran with that in an NHL14 series with my neighbor yesterday and it was fun as fuck.

We didn't play this type of shit with Philly, shouldn't be doing it with the Habs of all teams. Come on now.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Some silly part of me wanted Dorse out and McIlrath in as 12th forward. Makes no sense I know, but I ran with that in an NHL14 series with my neighbor yesterday and it was fun as fuck.

We didn't play this type of shit with Philly, shouldn't be doing it with the Habs of all teams. Come on now.
Agreed. The last two games we've done what the Penguins did in their collapse. Getting away from our game, getting uncharacteristically undisciplined, and basically taking ourselves out of it. Even Hank is doing his best Fleury impression.

I think we win at the Garden, though. I expected to lose Game 5 because winning 3 of 3 in Montreal was a tall order, but we should be able to go 2-1 at MSG. 2 wins in Bell Centre needs to be enough to advance.

Also, if we really wanted to troll the Habs, we'd bring in Danny Kristo to replace Dorsett.

Mr.Green

TSN said:
Montreal Canadiens goaltender Carey Price was on the ice for a third straight day on Wednesday.

Price, who was in full equipment for the second day in a row, worked on lateral pushes in both directions and butterfly drops over his 30 minutes of ice-time.

Looks like Carey might be able to make a comeback against the Kings. #StayingPositive #KeepTheDreamAlive #ForgotMyMeds

Calamari41

41 > 38
Doesn't battery require that the contact has to be harmful in nature?

How would they establish that a squirting water bottle is harmful? Does Crawford drink battery acid?

He is claiming that the water contained backwash, which poisoned his eyes. Not joking.

Can anyone tell me who signed this?

I know Wendel Clark, Denis Savard, Ray Bourque are there but the other ones I have no idea

10390492_10101897093945810_6265308820209575057_n.jpg

Being told the upper left is Claude Lemieux

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Wait I thought the refs simply cheered for us?
Game 5 was well officiated. But I'm more talking about things like the Moore hit or Zucc pushing a Canadien into Tokarski or Dorsett with the headbutt and spear than I am about the penalties.

Though Kreider's stupid tripping penalty at the start of the game was pretty much the very last thing we needed to happen and really set the tone for the game. Can't do that.

HF Boards says Denis Maruk, Bryan Trottier and the upper left isn't Claude Lemieux

Guy Carbonneau, Wendel Clark, Denis Savard, Dennis Maruk, Bryan Trottier, Ray Bourque

ZeroGravity

Stanley Cup Final schedule:

Game 1 - Wednesday, June 4
Game 2 - Saturday, June 7
Game 3 - Monday, June 9
Game 4 - Wednesday, June 11
Game 5 - Friday, June 13
Game 6 - Monday, June 16
Game 7 - Wednesday, June 18

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Stanley Cup Final schedule:

Game 1 - Wednesday, June 4
Game 2 - Saturday, June 7
Game 3 - Monday, June 9
Game 4 - Wednesday, June 11
Game 5 - Friday, June 13
Game 6 - Monday, June 16
Game 7 - Wednesday, June 18

So basically I'll have to miss Sony E3 Press Conference because I'll be at Madison Square Garden on the 9th?

i_m_ok_with_this__n125uu07.png

Top Bottom