• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Bieber concert most likely.

BovbfvUCYAAf3dc.jpg:large

Grats Chicago on your new fan.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Carcillo's appeal to Gary Bettman will be on Friday morning, conveniently after the third game of his suspension (the minimum number of games required if he was considered to have violated rule 40.4 instead of 40.3).

Don't expect it to be anything more than a formality, though.

Stanley Cup Final schedule:

Game 1 - Wednesday, June 4
Game 2 - Saturday, June 7
Game 3 - Monday, June 9
Game 4 - Wednesday, June 11
Game 5 - Friday, June 13
Game 6 - Monday, June 16
Game 7 - Wednesday, June 18

lol Goddamn it I'm moving on the 9th.

They are hiding like rats waiting for wins. One solid playoff run and there will be riots and idiots wearing jerseys over their suits in my office again.

tbh I'm not really sure what you guys want us to do as Laker fans. Actively cheer for a team that isn't in the playoffs during the playoffs? I don't know man, seems kind of weird.

LA definitely has a lot of bandwagon fans (no more than other major cities I would argue), and yeah our fans can be kind of shitty and aggressive...but that one's losing me.

lol Goddamn it I'm moving on the 9th.

tbh I'm not really sure what you guys want us to do as Laker fans. Actively cheer for a team that isn't in the playoffs during the playoffs? I don't know man, seems kind of weird.

LA definitely has a lot of bandwagon fans (no more than other major cities I would argue), and yeah our fans can be kind of shitty and aggressive...but that one's losing me.

I made my comment being fully aware that 99% of lakers/raiders fans are fine upstanding people. Its those 1% that drive me up the wall insane. Hope no offense was taken. If you have never worn a lakers jersey over your suit to an audit meeting or something similar you are okay.

Acid08

Banned
I made my comment being fully aware that 99% of lakers/raiders fans are fine upstanding people. Its those 1% that drive me up the wall insane. Hope no offense was taken. If you have never worn a lakers jersey over your suit to an audit meeting or something similar you are okay.
Do you actually know Raiders fans? Because I live in their natural habitat.....99% is very generous.

Calamari41

41 > 38

Yeah bandwagon Lakers fans aren't obnoxious and aggressive like a lot of bandwagon Kings fans are. It's just funny because the Lakers were dominant for over a decade, and LA (SoCal as a whole, really) was "All Lakers All The Time." And now that they suck, you wouldn't even know the team ever existed.

Raiders fans are basically straight-up gang members.

Nah, no offense. I just really want to see a dude wearing a jersey over a suit in a meeting now. That sounds amazing. Office legend tier stuff (for all the wrong reasons).

Yeah bandwagon Lakers fans aren't obnoxious and aggressive like a lot of bandwagon Kings fans are. It's just funny because the Lakers were dominant for over a decade, and LA (SoCal as a whole, really) was "All Lakers All The Time." And now that they suck, you wouldn't even know the team ever existed.

Raiders fans are basically straight-up gang members.

I've kind of learned just to accept the flippant nature of LA sports fandom for what it is. People get on the wagon, people get off. Sometimes they embarrass you--especially when a player on another team gets hurt. They skyrocket ticket prices. Just part of life as a So Cal sports fan. The positive is it's really easy to get your friends into hockey and basketball when a team does well, and they usually want to learn.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
If Subban wins the cover of NHL 15, I'm buying 15 copies.

After the Shea Weber incidence, that's basically normal.
Squirting someone with a water bottle = fine
Headbutting someone or bashing their face in the glass = A OK

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Loser of the Rangers-Habs series keeps Bieber.

Canada already made a loser takes Bieber deal and we weren't the ones stuck with him.

If Subban wins the cover of NHL 15, I'm buying 15 copies.

Squirting someone with a water bottle = fine
Headbutting someone or bashing their face in the glass = A OK
The League is dumb sometimes.

Grabbing your own balls = $25k fine.
Whacking someone's balls with a stick = nothing, or a $5k fine, depending on their mood.

Fularu

Banned
Admittedly I haven't been to Quebec City often. I used to go for St-Jean but I guess that's people from around Montreal a lot as well. I dunno man, all my American friends love it here and the city always comes up on top lists of places with the hottest girls. It's certainly been my experience. Short of posting pics of friends and exes I dunno what to say! Maybe you need a new crowd, lol. Maybe you have totally different taste. I do like French girls as well, we run into them around the city a lot, mostly college girls on exchange etc.

I guess come hang out with us if you're in town, maybe you'll see something you like, lol. I spend most of my time on the south shore. Candiac, Brossard, St-Bruno, etc. I live in Chambly currently. I go to school in the city. I do my shopping at Dix-30 and Promenades St-Bruno. Hot women abound in all of these locations!
Oh there are hotties (don't get me wrong), there's just not *that* many of them and they're not *as* crazy as many of you make them out to be. Well I agree that compared to your usual ontarian girl, girls from Québec must seem rather wild, but boy are they tame compared to southern Europe girls ;)

Travel around NA more my friend, you'll start to appreciate what you have lol.

Eh, I haven't really seen that much difference in hotness to be honest. I meam this is my typical reaction whenever I go to Europe :

- Arriving at Paris : OMG give those girls something to eat, a sandwhich, something!

- Returning to Québec/Montréal : OMG stop eating junk food :((

Still, my gf is from Québec :p

Mentok

Banned
Eh, I haven't really seen that much difference in hotness to be honest. I meam this is my typical reaction whenever I go to Europe :

- Arriving at Paris : OMG give those girls something to eat, a sandwhich, something!

Lol! So's my wife.

Zuccarello on Game 5 to the Norwegian press: “We were the ass, everything was bad.”

Gotta love that honesty. A part of me wishes it was a close hard-fought game because that would be more demoralizing to the Rangers. Rather than them just playing like ass, because you know they won't do it two games in a row (especially not in front of their home crowd).

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Oh there are hotties (don't get me wrong), there's just not *that* many of them and they're not *as* crazy as many of you make them out to be. Well I agree that compared to your usual ontarian girl, girls from Québec must seem rather wild, but boy are they tame compared to southern Europe girls ;)

That's how I feel whenever I make the trip down to Seattle/anywhere in the US. No offense, but Vancouver is a MUCH skinnier city. And better-looking.

Especially if you're into Asians, because more than half the city and about 75% of the university population are Asian.

Can't say anything about Quebec, never been. Though I assume it's similar to Switzerland. White girls in Switzerland > White girls in Vancouver.

Top Bottom