• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Razorskin

----- ------
Yes you do, you just don't want to jinx it.

post-22872-walter-whiynppi.gif

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
I just know there are suspensions for something at the end of games. Maybe it's just instigator penalties? I think that might be what I'm thinking of.

Yup, instigator in the final five minutes leads to an automatic suspension of 1 game, pending a review. Could be overruled if the director "deems the incident is not related to the score, previous incidents in the game or prior games, retaliatory in nature, “message sending”, etc."

Stasis

Crazy game. I was watching it in between delegating condo syndicate rights to another owner and a few women in the development bitching about a younger owner (19, parents bought the place) who's been pretty obnoxious. So while they're bitching about him, we can literally hear him banging walls/floors/whatever the fuck while cheering Habs goals. That's pretty much how I knew the score. Until I excused myself from their silly ass conversation and watched the game.

I missed a lot. 7-4 is a crazy score. Bring on game 6!

I'm kinda cakebossed, celebrating the condo sale. I shall rely on Meta for updates.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Crazy game. I was watching it in between delegating condo syndicate rights to another owner and a few women in the development bitching about a younger owner (19, parents bought the place) who's been pretty obnoxious. So while they're bitching about him, we can literally hear him banging walls/floors/whatever the fuck while cheering Habs goals. That's pretty much how I knew the score. Until I excused myself from their silly ass conversation and watched the game.

I missed a lot. 7-4 is a crazy score. Bring on game 6!

I'm kinda cakebossed, celebrating the condo sale. I shall rely on Meta for updates.

Do you live in the canada? We need to evacuate you as soon as possible i will call the chopper.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I would like to go to Florida in March some time for MLB spring training. Speaking of baseball how about them Jays. Hope they don't pull a Leaf collapse.

Mentok

Banned
Did anyone else hear Glen Healy in the post-game where he complained that PK and Price are banned from their handshake, but it's ok for PK to kiss Tokarski? God I love how terrible he is. He's not Stock bad, where it's annoying, he's so bad that he's now pure entertainment.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice 6m
Since 2009, Rangers are now 0-5 when having a chance to close out playoff series in fewer than 7 games. Lundqvist pulled in 4 of those games

Yikes

Gotta win this on Thursday. Montreal is going to the Finals if we don't wrap this up at the Garden.

Stasis

What's this Montreal you speak off that has beautiful women?

Cause that's definitely not my experience :/

Where the fuck did you go? Lol

You can't walk ten feet without running into attractive females in Quebec (the entire province, srsly), it's just crazy.

Beats the shit out of NYC, and that's my hometown. I stayed for a reason, Quebecoises for life!

I remember the uproar after :lol

“I was shocked,” Jack said of seeing Ovi roaring straight at him. “When he came onto the bench, I just kept staring at him. It was really cool that I was that close to him.”

Within hours, Jack was immortalized on YouTube, something that didn’t go unnoticed with his fourth-grade Lower Canada College classmates.

“Some of my friends knew I’d be a flag-bearer that night,” he said. “The next day they were saying: ‘You’re on YouTube. You’re on the news. Oh my God, that’s so cool!’ ”

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
You have no idea how disappointed I am at you guys right now.

OT is basically just WAITING for a racist smelly joke to be made.

Top Bottom