• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Marvie_3

Banned
I hear nothing but good things from that game.

super-mario-kart-snes.gif

Never forget humble beginnings.

Still the best Mario Kart game.

~Kinggi~

Banned
New neighbor wants to challenge me to a cup challenge in NHL 14. Rangers Habs. He's 360 and I'm PS3. What do?

Like, what's easier to transition to? Or do I just need a practice game and I'll be cool?

practice game and you be cool yo, you kick his hab ass for all of us it is important

Ricker

Well here we go...I dont really care who wins since I'm a Montreal fan but it would be nice to have an original team Stanley Cup final...

Either way,should be an awesome game tonight.

~Kinggi~

Banned
THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!!!

Y4Nd5pN.jpg

Someone hold me. Don't fuck me DirecTV.

Ive had this happen to me with Comcast. Turns out my cable box lost connection or something. Eventually i figured out that once i got the cable box working again the internet stream went back online. They had to send a signal to the box.

Giggzy

Chicago please... Just walk away now.

You're not going to beat this amazeballs LA Kings team. They have the best players in the game, like Dustin Brown and Jarret Stoll. Those guys are warriors. They don't know what losing means. Don't even get me started on the best goalie America (Fuck yeah) has ever seen, Jonathan Quick as lightening. Also the best Defenseman in the league in Drew Doughty. He may be from Canada eh, but he plays for LA like a true American would. He's Red, White, and Blue all the way through. This team is 64-2 in game 7's according to NBCSN pundits, so don't even try Chicago.

Kings win 6-1. Only Chicago goal comes from an empty net because the Kings were trying to score more goals before the 3rd period ends.

ShaneB

Game time! I know you're watching Dad, so go Blackhawks, the NHL brass wants LA/NY final, so we know that won't happen.

Top Bottom