• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Socreges

Banned
EDIT: Shit, food?

What are you into/what's your budget for dining?
Everything but seafood. And even then I like really good seafood. More than any one type of food, I'm more on the look out for cool places with great food. Budget is reasonable... Not gonna bother with $30 plates, but we're also not gonna be rationing pizza pockets.

1. What kind of beer do you like? Definitely try out the Russian River sours, they're super good.

Anything but lagers. I do love sours. IPAs. I've got a list of several breweries along our route that I could hit up. Finding a way to drink or obtain Pliny the Elder/Younger is a priority.

2. What kind of food do you like or want to try?

3. What is your per meal/event budget look like?

See above

Acid08

Banned
Ha, finding Pliny the Younger may be hard, have never seen it besides the special events Russian River has. Have lined up at 9am at restaurants before to get some. Good thing you're going to the brewery.

Fox318

RMIAeid.png

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Well, hopefully we have no need to pull henrik. That would be bad if we didnt have Talbot. Must have injured during practice.

He's "day-to-day" according to AV. J.T. Miller is also considered a couple days away and skated with Falk and the extras. I imagine both will be good to go in time for the Final. Game 1 is still 3 days away, after all.

But much more importantly:

mtltwittersmuek.png

Looks like a lovely day in Montreal.

Calamari41

41 > 38
So, i dont know, i guess i want Chi to win today. As long as they all get tired, it's all good!

You probably want Chicago to win, and pull way ahead early. As soon as it looks out of reach for the Kings, they're going to start trying to take Chicago stars out with them.

The only part of this that is a joke is the idea that you would actually want to see that.

Everything but seafood. And even then I like really good seafood. More than any one type of food, I'm more on the look out for cool places with great food. Budget is reasonable... Not gonna bother with $30 plates, but we're also not gonna be rationing pizza pockets.

Will reccomend stuff when at desktop. It may be a while depending on the game.

Welp. Headed to the watch party. Clyde, Kaeptain...Godspeed.

Mentok

Banned
I love all the "This is essentially deciding the Cup" articles I've read today. Way to really downplay the Rangers/East entirely. Admittedly, I do think that the West should win this year, but I'd never say it's a done deal the way some of these journalists are.

J
u
s
t
i
n

W
i
l
l
i
a
m
s

That's gonna take up too much space on the Stanley Cup written vertically when the Kings win it all tonight.

I love all the "This is essentially deciding the Cup" articles I've read today. Way to really downplay the Rangers/East entirely. Admittedly, I do think that the West should win this year, but I'd never say it's a done deal the way some of these journalists are.

Bestern Conference

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
THE BOOOYS ARE BACK

THE BOOOYS ARE BACK

THE BOOOYS ARE BACK

AND THEY'RE LOOKING FOR GLORY

zychi

Banned
$320 for nosebleed last minute tickets. If the Hawks lose. I take full responsibility. They went 0-2 last year when I went to Chi then Det.

Lets go Hawks

Stasis

New neighbor wants to challenge me to a cup challenge in NHL 14. Rangers Habs. He's 360 and I'm PS3. What do?

Like, what's easier to transition to? Or do I just need a practice game and I'll be cool?

Top Bottom