• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

TUSR

Banned
simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp

Roflobear

Sexy goal

iIllaV7In5X1o.gif

Acid08

Banned
Think I'll throw my support behind the Ice Dogs. They've scored the most goals and have also allowed the most, seem pretty high risk high reward. Cool jersey too.

Oh yeah, typical Acid, always following the team that won the cup the prior season.

EDIT: Actually... Ice Dogs have teal in their uniform. You'd be crazy NOT to follow them!

Acid08

Banned
What's the merch situation like at these games? Just checked the AIHL shop and these guys don't sell shit.

Edit: Yeah man, need to keep that teal theme. Dawgs don't look like they're doing too hot this year though. Need to tighten up defensively.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I was gonna come to Toronto in August/September but my coworker looks like she's leaving in September, which means that a) I'll be all by my fucking self running a lab I really shouldn't be running and b) I'd have to come to Toronto alone. Meh.

Acid08

Banned
Would pay upwards of $20 for an Ice Dogs shirt.

And the Mustangs are the Panthers of the AIHL, find me when you qualify for the playoffs.

Mustangs have a lot of merch though. They also wear the same colors as the San Francisco Bulls(RIP).

Giggzy

I thought they were boobs

Don't you hate when you accidentally fall asleep early and then wake up at like 1AM super hyper? Bah, looks like I'll be up awhile!

You Bastard, I was first!

I still have to figure out the best way to get there, but I've never been to MSG.

How were you first??? I offered my bloody carcass being shown on the news pages ago!

Edit: You could have been first since I only saw it after the game but I'll up the anti by promising to wear my Crosby Jersey! ;(

Alucard

Banned
Glad I was on the road from Montreal to Toronto last night and that I didn't have to watch the Pens lose the way they did. Yipes. Wonder if it's the Rags' last gasp to say "See? We can play good hockey sometimes," or if it was legit hope for them.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Has Hiller even played bad AT ALL these playoffs? Every game I've seen he's been solid. I don't understand why the Ducks/Ducks-fans hate him so much. That he can play under pressure he's shown at World's, too.

Top Bottom