• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Has Hiller even played bad AT ALL these playoffs? Every game I've seen he's been solid. I don't understand why the Ducks/Ducks-fans hate him so much. That he can play under pressure he's shown at World's, too.

He was great til after the Olympics. We're not sure if we're starting that Hiller or the one who gives up soft goals.

You're right though. He's been solid these playoffs but not game stealing good

Giggzy

Has Hiller even played bad AT ALL these playoffs? Every game I've seen he's been solid. I don't understand why the Ducks/Ducks-fans hate him so much. That he can play under pressure he's shown at World's, too.

Well, besides the two juicy rebounds he gave up for the tying goal in Game 1, and the same thing in Game 3 that could have fucked us if they managed to get another goal. Granted, those goals were pretty insane and I don't think Richards/Gaborik score those if they had another whack at doing it again.

Hiller is playing good, I won't deny that. He's just filled me with so much doubt because of his inconsistencies over the last few years. He doesn't make those timely saves frequently enough.

I wish Andersen was okay though. His puck handling skills really helps negate the Kings forecheck

Calamari41

41 > 38

You're not wrong. At a certain point, though, it's about getting these guys playoff experience right off the bat. For whatever that's worth. These two backup goalies are going to be with us for the foreseeable future, and Hiller is likely gone after this season.

Edit: Also, with regards to Gibson specifically, there is the factor that nobody on the Kings "knows" him like they know the other two by now. Just another wildcard to throw at them if the series starts to slip away.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So, I'm watching the Eurovision Song Contest when suddenly

euro6inlub.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Patches got grilled pretty hard by the media yesterday, hopefully he decides to show up tonight.

Socreges

Banned
Won't have any use for this until late June at the earliest and I'd surely lose it before then.... so here..... for whomever sees it fit for use....

ibvaoUFmPgN3WZ.gif

When I see this gif I really do see an array of Wild fans after a disputable holding call, or perhaps the Habs fanbase should Therrien shuffle lines to their displeasure.

Red_Man

Briere scratched for Prust tonight......right after I said he's turned it around, Therrien goes and pulls this shit.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Won't have any use for this until late June at the earliest and I'd surely lose it before then.... so here..... for whomever sees it fit for use....

ibvaoUFmPgN3WZ.gif

When I see this gif I really do see an array of Wild fans after a disputable holding call, or perhaps the Habs fanbase should Therrien shuffle lines to their displeasure.

kingslunk whenever the whistle blows, regardless of what happened

also, the drag queen is winning in the Eurovision Song Contest. And everyone boos whenever Russia gets points out of protest. Amazing entertainment, really. :lol

Socreges

Banned
Wait no I've got it....

In an unexpected turn of events, Dustin Brown left his LA Kings teammates behind today, flew to Minsk, and jumped on the ice with his American compatriots only to violently knee Czech player Tomas Hertl. Brown then left the arena and immediately flew back to Los Angeles.

Acid08 said:

Acid08

Banned

ibvaoUFmPgN3WZ.gif

Briere scratched for Prust tonight......right after I said he's turned it around, Therrien goes and pulls this shit.

Solo

GAME DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bergygmfmc.gif

Got absolutely blasted last night at a party, so I'm on the couch all night tonight ready to rock!

Red_Man

White is in, not Prust. White is an improvement, but I don't get how you scratch the guy you overpaid specifically for the playoffs.

Mentok

Banned
GAME DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bergygmfmc.gif

Got absolutely blasted last night at a party, so I'm on the couch all night tonight ready to rock!

Phenomenal. I still don't get how Briere was supposed to do anything on the 3rd or 4th line, it's seems apparent they'll move him in the off-season. Habs need Vanek-Desharnais-Pacioretty to get going tonight.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Phenomenal. I still don't get how Briere was supposed to do anything on the 3rd or 4th line, it's seems apparent they'll move him in the off-season. Habs need Vanek-Desharnais-Pacioretty to get going tonight.

I wonder if Gallagher will be on the 1st trio instead of Vanek like last time.

Red_Man

I wonder if Gallagher will be on the 1st trio instead of Vanek like last time.
I assume so, it forces Julien to pick between Vanek / Patches on who he wants to sick Chara on, and Vanek has had some nice plays on that line. If it was A.Gally playing LW last game instead of Bournival he probably would have buried a couple of those grade A chances Vanek laid out.

Edit: It is Prust in, woooooo

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I assume so, it forces Julien to pick between Vanek / Patches on who he wants to sick Chara on, and Vanek has had some nice plays on that line. If it was A.Gally playing LW last game instead of Bournival he probably would have buried a couple of those grade A chances Vanek laid out.

Edit: It is Prust in, woooooo

Prust in Brière out? That's so dumb.

Top Bottom