• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

theosi

Boston for some reason plays much better at home (i.e. things go their way more often).

Yeah and if the Bs manage to play like they did in game 5, it's over for the Habs. Completely neutralized the Habs offense in that game. Bruins played some seriously uninspired hockey tonight

Yeah and if the Bs manage to play like they did in game 5, it's over for the Habs. Completely neutralized the Habs offense in that game. Bruins played some seriously uninspired hockey tonight

Agreed - Bruins are so predictable, which explains why the Habs have such an easy time blocking their shots. They tried to get too cute today and it just didn't work.

Price is a good goalie, but the Bruins have barely tested him in Game 6. Bruins will need Rask to be on top of things; he was god awful today, starting from the first goal allowed (which should have been an easy poke check).

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Much better than the last Game 6 against the Habs.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Look at these tough guys ganging up on 5'10 Weaver

852692264.gif

Such toughness, such grit.

theosi

I can't recall Price putting effort into a save tonight.

If passing the puck scored goals, this would have been a blowout!

You're right. Bruins didn't show up tonight and made the Habs and price look amazing. If both teams actually show up for game 7 it's going to be a serious war. With that said Montreal did play some inspired game tonight and were actually skating and winning battles, which they couldn't do for shit in game 5.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
"Goddamnit Anaheim, are you ever gonna learn how to change? That was abysmal"

TSN with the spot-on analysis

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Look at these tough guys ganging up on 5'10 Weaver

852692264.gif

Such toughness, such grit.

The girl's reaction, lol.

"boo! OMG wah:(((!"

And the guy next to her: "holy shit I'm watching this on my phone!"

Top Bottom