• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Calamari41

41 > 38
Kings fans, I know how bipolar you guys get, that's why I want to take this opportunity to let to you know that I am willing to accept your unconditional surrender in this series.

Give up now.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Markov's spear is bush league, but Bruins fans complaining about it when spearing is Lucic's part time job is a joke.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I just got in trouble with my wife because I flipped the ottoman over and almost took out the TV. Hope I don't get grounded from posting you guys

Beat LA chants in Anaheim? Really? The same city that has the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim? Is this really happening?

Fuck Anaheim as a whole city.

iAikaakkOzQFP.gif

They only added Los Angeles to the Angels team name because LA needed something to cheer for.

i hate it. Wish they went back to the Anaheim or California Angels

My Aussie bogan side wants me to say "Gibbo" and the other half just wants that to shut up and find some other way to show my affection for him through nicknames.

Beat LA chants in Anaheim? Really? The same city that has the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim? Is this really happening?

Fuck Anaheim as a whole city.

GEOGRAPHICALLY BEAT LA
GEOGRAPHICALLY BEAT LA

Calamari41

41 > 38
As I said before, the Kings were never in control of this series like the Sharks were. This isn't comparable. The Ducks are pulling away from the Kings, not miraculously turning it all around.

It's like you guys forgot that you scored with seven seconds left in game one to take it to OT.

Top Bottom