• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 Olympic Men's Ice Hockey Tournament | Salt on an international level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
:( Sucks.

Canada looks to be the better team in the ~5 minutes or so I've seen. Not by a whole lot but by a decent amount.

I've expected a lot more out of Kane than what we've got so far. It looks like he's floating more often than not.
Yeah, Kane hasn't been as good as we need him to be all tournament. That chance he just set up was the first thing he has done all game.

:( Sucks.

Canada looks to be the better team in the ~5 minutes or so I've seen. Not by a whole lot but by a decent amount.

I've expected a lot more out of Kane than what we've got so far. It looks like he's floating more often than not.

I agree. If the USA wants to come back from 1 down, they need Kane. Kessel, as expected, has been shut down by the Canadian D. They are making the olympic-sized rink look like an NHL rink - no space for US forwards to move and show their speed advantage.

Kane needs to do something. He is US's most skilled playmaker.

Canada has been absolutely amazing eliminating second chances around the goal mouth. Every time there is a possible scramble they get the puck out. I think as long as they protect price on the rebound they will be in good shape.

Fei

Canada has been absolutely amazing eliminating second chances around the goal mouth. Every time there is a possible scramble they get the puck out. I think as long as they protect price on the rebound they will be in good shape.

Their defensive lineup is fantastic. The USA is way outclassed in this area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom