• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 Olympic Men's Ice Hockey Tournament | Salt on an international level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kane to the box again wtf

I honestly believe that if Finland had Rask in net they could have/should have beat Sweden. Would have probably won gold. Insanity with how many injuries they faced.

Rad-

Kane to the box again wtf

I honestly believe that if Finland had Rask in net they could have/should have beat Sweden. Would have probably won gold. Insanity with how many injuries they faced.

Rask had a flaky first game but has been the best keeper of the tournament after that.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Really seems like with their early success, the US team never learned how to play from behind.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Holy shit wtf. Missed the third period, did Kane fuck up even more? We need to send that guy a card to cheer him up or something.

And to think that this was the year Poile said that the US had the depth to exclude players like Johnson, Ryan and Okposo.

Jack Johnson? Sure. He's another offensive guy that was beaten out by guys like Fowler and others. US Defense needed more actual defensive-oriented guys.

Okposo should have definitely made it over a shitbag like Brown.

Defyler

US looked tired/ slow to start but it literally has gotten worse each period. This final period is just horrendous to watch.

Taurus

Erkka Westerlund was Finland's coach in 2006 Olympics when they went undefeated to final game where they lost 2-3 to Sweden.

Erkka is behind the bench again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom