• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 Olympic Men's Ice Hockey Tournament | Salt on an international level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunlop

Only Canadians would hit a bar at fucking 6 am for a hockey game and start getting hammered before the game even starts.

canada-flag.jpg
I wouldn't have it any other way

GO CANADA!

RC

Banned
I'm going to bed.

I'm not doing this to myself without a Canadian passport and with a midterm on Monday.

peace out.

go Canada though!

I have two midterms on Monday and another one on Tuesday, but like a good ol' Canadian boy I'm watching the game. Sleep is for communists.

For what it's worth, Marcus Naslund is for having NHL referees even if they happen to be Canadian.
So are actual Swedish players playing in the game.

Forsberg is just trying to take some pressure off his team and perhaps put a little pressure on the refs to maybe make an extra call or two in Sweden's favor. But I doubt that second part would work.

If there were 3 Swedish NHL referees, I'd be fine with them reffing this game. Be fine with 3 Americans or any other nationality, so long as they're from the NHL.

Could you imagine if this was reffed by someone like that British ref from the women's final? Eurgh.

Whoever wins this game, I just hope it's exciting and is won and lost by good hockey.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I have two midterms on Monday and another one on Tuesday, but like a good ol' Canadian boy I'm watching the game. Sleep is for communists.
This. Not excuse to miss the next 3 hours for any Canadian unless you're minutes from death.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Watch as the worst of luck happens, and Crosby/Kunitz put on a goal scoring clinic. After which, everyone and their mothers won't shut up about the "golden boy"

Tabris

It's kind of sad how empty the seats are. If this game was in Canada with that attendance limit, the tickets would be $2000+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom