• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 Olympic Men's Ice Hockey Tournament | Salt on an international level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Regardless of medal count, I'm pretty sure double gold in both Curling and Hockey makes this Canada's best Olympics ever
It's nice to see Canadian athletes win other medals but they're the only medals Canadians actually care about.

You somehow notice that this was actually the really first real test for Swedes and they kinda sucked. They had by far the easiest preliminary group and so got easy quarterfinal opponent. Then in semis they barely beat B team of Finland. Canadians cruizing to the gold as no one but finns really played that well (and finns didn't have the material) and canada played good enough with their insane roster.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
They all look so happy right now, but in a few days they'll just be back to attempting to kill each other.

GOD BLESS THE NHL

jokkir

tNZCfxy.jpg

Amazing

calder

A lot less drama than 2010 for sure, but it felt nice to be pretty relaxed for the third period. Did Sweden get any really quality chances after the second period?

RC

Banned
Do we have to go back to NHL hockey? It'll be hard going from a team that did everything right back to team that can't do anything.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Well, that's too bad. But I can't be too mad, this was definitely Canada's game. Still happy with what Sweden has accomplished, even if it stings a bit right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom