• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 Olympic Men's Ice Hockey Tournament | Salt on an international level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
OOOOOOOO CANADA o/

My captain with the other assist. Strange to see Perry and Doughboy celebrate awkwardly after it.
That goal was all California. Marleau, Getzlaf, Perry, Pickles, and Doughboy out there.

Marleau had the most SOG and was second among forwards in ice time that game. Babcock definitely still likes Marleau a lot.

Merguson

Banned
Pavelski will form a unbreakable friendship with JVR and Kessel and decide to land in free agency this year to sign with the Leafs... oh damn it

That goal was all California. Marleau, Getzlaf, Perry, Pickles, and Doughboy out there.

Marleau had the most SOG and was second among forwards in ice time that game. Babcock definitely still likes Marleau a lot.

Yeah well maybe he should stop being so good huh

But seriously, our boys did well last night. We did our part EH. Cam Fowler was great for Team USA too. God love 'em.

ShaneB

A random thought really, but watching the women's hockey yesterday, and just found it a bit funny that the penalty would still be "too many men"...

calder

Oh damn just realized I'm going to have to get up at 6:30am on Saturday to watch the US and Russia. Should be a great fucking game, can't wait. Pity it's not the late game on Saturday so lazy jerks in NA can sleep in a bit.

calder

Andi is on the CBC broadcast panel right now <3

After serious consideration I'm firmly on #Team HairBack. Although today is a great day hair wise too. ;)

And he's doing a pretty good job but Andrew Chang's superhuman constant smile is starting to creep me out a bit.

calder

Seriously, I'd bet money Hamhuis is the 8th D the rest of the tournament unless someone gets hurt. Sharp is a slightly odd pick in that I doubt he's a scratch for more than one game, but maybe the brass felt that sending Carter up would be too obvious. ;P

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
After serious consideration I'm firmly on #Team HairBack. Although today is a great day hair wise too. ;)

And he's doing a pretty good job but Andrew Chang's superhuman constant smile is starting to creep me out a bit.
:lol :lol I told my buddy it looked like he just got injected with collagen before the show.

Tim Peel is reffing the Olympics? No wonder they missed that goal.
Consistently shitty, regardless of the country he's reffing in.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Pavelec is shit-tier everything. Literally, no exaggeration, every day I imagine the Jets buying out Pavelec this summer. Nothing would make me happier.

We'll trade you one always-happy Eddie Lack for Evander Kane.

Acid08

Banned
Lack loves Winnipeg, or was at least polite enough to pretend effectively so this could work.

We'll give you Devin Setoguchi and Mark "Shutdown" Stuart.
Poor Seto. He was a fan favorite here but hey ask me whether I'd have him or Burns right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom